Chapter 59

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up with the worst cramp ever...stupid periods. I was really looking forward for the date. It was 6 in the morning and I didn't want to stand up at all. At least yesterday was fun. I went to call Noah.

"Hey babe, you ready for tonight's date?" I heard Noah's voice and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're going to hate me...but I'm having the worst...you know...a woman's enemy." I tried explaining, it felt weird saying period. I heard Noah's laugh.

"One, I'm not going to hate you, and two, you can say period. Are you okay though?" He asked me.

"Fuck no. This one is worst than ever. I can hardly move." I told him.

"Well we can move the date to another day. I want you to rest, I'll check with you later." He told me and we said bye before hanging up. I decided to take a nap.

*Noah's POV*

"Mom, I'm going to Taylor's house, she's not feeling well." I told mom as i grabbed the car keys.

"Oh, I hope she gets better." My mom said.

"Where you going?" Chloe asked.

"Taylor's house." I told her.

"Tell her I want to hang out soon." She told me.

"Text her. Don't be lazy." I replied and left. I drove to the nearest convenience store. I went to the women's section.

"Why is there a lot of options?" I said to myself. I looked at every item. "What's the difference." I kept telling myself, I didn't want to get it wrong.

"Do you need help?" A female worker asked me.

"Uh...my girlfriend has that time of the month. And I'm not sure what to get." I explained. The worker kindly explained and I got pads, tampons, heat warmers. I walked to the candy section and bought some of Taylor's favorite chocolates and candies. I walked to the register to pay.

"Got everything?" The worker asked me.

"Yeah thank you again." I told her.

"You're Noah Schnapp, could I get a picture?" She asked while I was paying.

"For sure." I told her. After that I left and went to Taylor's house. I knocked and someone yelled to come in.

*Chris's POV*

It was close to 7 and everyone even Rose were eating breakfast. Except Taylor.

"Let me check on her." Scar said and she left to go upstairs.

"So dad where are we going?" Tyler asked me.

"Anywhere you want." I told him.

"Can you buy me a doll?" Rose asked.

"Sure." I told her.

*Scarlett's POV*

I went to check on Taylor, thinking she might be lazy. But I don't want her to miss out on family time. I knocked before opening the door. I saw Taylor curled into a ball.

"You okay?" I asked as I approached her.

"Periods." She told me.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I don't have any advil or heat pads. I'll go out after breakfast." I told her and felt really bad.

"You're good." Taylor said softly. I decided to leave her. I went back downstairs.

"Where is she?" Chris asked.

"She's not feeling well." I told him. He didn't fully believe it. I went to whisper in his ears. "She's having that time of the month" I told him.

"Ohh, I feel bad that I can't do anything." He said. Tyler was messing around to make Rose laugh. I went back to eating. The door knocked and before I stood up, Tyler yelled.