Chapter 2

"Pl-please leave me-" the sound of sobs filled the dark room as a gun was attached to his head.

"Leave you? Hahaha so that you can again go and tell those fuckers about our plans? Sure I'll pass."
Said a young man in black clothing while sitting infront of the victim on a chair.

"I- i had no other choice- the-they were threatning- t-to kill my daughter." Replied the sobbing man with a trembling voice.

"Didn't i told you? That until you are working with me your family is more than safe than they ever could be in this demonic world? Huh?" He let out as he harshly placed his feet on the ground which made the sobbing man flinch.

"I-i am sorry- " the man tried saying but got instantly cut off by the young man's word.

"But you! You decided to believe that mother-of a- fucker over me? " He muffled in a horrific voice which echoed in the whole room.

"Sorry please leave me- my family- they don't have anybody else other than me- my daughter she is just 7 please..." The man begged him to spare his life.

"Jack. Leave i will handle him from here buddy. Thanks for your help you can go rest." The young man stood up and said to the guy who was keeping the gun to the sobbing man's head.

He nodded as he left before giving a light pat in the young man's arm. The door closed. Silence with the sobbing of the old man.

"You know ian from how many years you have been working for me?" The young man said as he walked towards ian and kneeled infront of him.

"S-six years....." Ian replied as he looked at him with horror but amused as he started to open the rope that was tied across his wrists and legs.

"And you still don't know me......" Young man said but Ian's brows frowned in confusion.

"You really thought i was going to kill you just for this? Seriously? Do i look that heartless?" He asked him as he made ian stood up and brushed his arms lightly.

"I believe in you ian. You must have had the conscience that you had to think like a dad first before your duties. And it was correct of you to choose that i respect you for doing that. But don't ever worry about your family and even you own life because i will never let anything happen to you nor Evelyn she is just like my daughter too... And rosy she is like my sister." Young man said to ian as he held his shoulder and smiled softly.

"I am really sorry Enzic. I shouldn't have done that but i willl feel less guilty if you just do what i deserve! You should hurt me! Punch me enzic!" He said as he brought young man's hand to his own face .

"Woah- slow down there. If you really are that guilty then i have something you can do for me?" Enzic said as he roamed around ian. Ian looked at him confused.

"Well you have to do an act- like you know you had already told that Anruin about our secrets so now they will think that i have killed you but i wouldn't have you just have to be an undercover agent for me now i will give you all the services you need at your doorstep but you have to stay in the house that i am gonna provide you and you will get to meet your family once or twice a month that's all for now." Enzic said as he fixed his coat once and looked at his watch as ian nodded in acknowledgement.

"Okay.......... So i will make jack give you the papers soon and until then you can stay in one of my mansions room. " He said and

"But- if it were for someone else other than you, then you know what could have happened? Right ian...."
He said in a creepy voice which made goosebumps on Ian's body .

"So i will take my leave now i have some important things to be done. See ya later ian." And he left from the door.

____________