eleven

At morning
Yn:( i woke up and observed that tae is not in the room..i sat on bed and seen I'm on bed but i remember i slept on couch but how I ended up here....i got up from bed and moved to wash room to get fresh up as i moved in i seen a paper bag on counter i opened it and Seen.. a frock and a minni letter...)

Good morning love,You came up with me with your wedding clothes so i got this frock for you

Good morning love,
You came up with me with your wedding clothes so i got this frock for you... Hope you like and be ready I'll come and pick you then we can go for shopping....
Love you...

After sometime
Yn:( i got ready and sat on bed... I really had no mood to go out for shopping with him... Today is the last day... I'm leaving India i don't know when I'll come back... I'll miss my ma soo much.. i don't how my appa treat her after this situation... And he will surely angry with me... Tae.... Huh i regret loving him... How can he take away my happiness from him... He made my life bitter.. )
Tae:( i opened the room door and entered in and seen yn sitting on bed and thinking about something...i smiled at her and moved towards her and sat infront of her while holding her hands) what are you doing doll??
Yn:( glare at him and yanked his hands) don't touch me
Tae:( stares at his hand....she just yanked my hand..) sorry...
Yn:( looks away from him)
Tae:( fake smile) come lets go for shopping like that we can have our lunch...
Yn: i have no interest...so please stop forcing me
Tae:( stares at her sadly) come down fastly I'll wait for you at parking be quick... Orelse I'll come here and pick you in arms and take you down to my car...
Yn:( glare)
Tae:( moved from there)
Yn:( i stood up from bed and moved out after looking the door)
Jk: yn....
Yn:( glare at him)
Jk: keys.... Give me the room keys...
Yn:( gave the keys)
Jk: ( smiles at her) yn reduce your anger....it's not good for you...
Yn: ( looks disbelief ) how can I reduce when everyone Around me betrayed me???
Jk:( looks at her sadly )
Yn;( moved from there)
At shopping
Tae: what you'll buy???
Yn:( looks at him disbelief) a pack of condoms....
Tae:( stares at her) but---
Yn: any one will come here to buy just clothes....( Moved from there)
Tae:(smiles)
Yn:( checking some clothes)
Tae: buy whatever you want...
Yn:( looks at him) i know...you no need to tell me
Tae:( smiles,) yn you are looking so cute...while you are angry
Yn: monster....
Tae: i heard it doll....
Yn:( glare at him)
At afternoon
Tae: comes lets go in
Yn:( followed him )
Tae: ( enters inside my own plane and sat on seat... Yn sat infront of me....i smiled at her...sh looks outside the plane....)
Rishi& aashritha: hi guys
Tae:( smiles at them)
Yn:( ignored them and looked outside)
Rishi: yn....
Yn:( scrolling my mobile)
Rishi: yn.... Are you ok??
Yn: is there any personal bedroom in your plane??( To taehyung)
Tae:( looks at rishi and looks at yn) yes...
Rishi:( feels sad)
Yn: I'm going....
Tae:( stares at rishi) I'm sorry RishiRishi: no problem tae... It's ok
At korea
Tae: ( yn is sleeping peacefully.... I carried her in my arms and moved out from the plane... And moved to my house)
At night
Tae: yn come lets go down for dinner...
Yn: I'm not hungry...
Tae: please... I'm soo hungry
Yn: then you go and eat...
Tae: how can I eat without my wife??
Yn: stop calling me as your wife...i didn't accept you as my husband...
Tae: ok but please come out let's eat dinner
Yn:( ignored him and moved inside bathroom just to escape from him...i turned on the shower and let water fall on me...)
Tae:( knocked the door) yn...
Yn:.....
Tae:( worried) yn.... Yn are you ok ??? Yn... Pls respond... Yn
Yn:( opens door) wt you want??
Tae:( hugged her) you know how much i worried?? You are soo careless yn.....
Yn:( shocked...) You no need to worry
Tae:( broke the hug) how can I be???