five

At night
Jk:( laughs)
Jimin; so totally and finally you love our tae
Yn:(nodded her head like a cute girl...)
Jimin:(laugh)
Yn: why you both are laughing??
Jk: nothing...
Jimin: so you are preparing dinner for us because he should eat home food and be healthy
Yn:(smiles) yes....
Tae:(entered inside )
Jk: (seen taehyung injured his hand and he is full of anger) taehyung....
Yn:( when kookie said taehyung i looked up to see Mr Kim who is angry as hell and bleeding.... I ran towards him without listening to jk and Mr park) Mr Kim....
Tae:( closed his eyes when he heard yn voice) hey...stop over there don't follow me and don't trigger me... Just leave me alone .....
Yn:( ignored him and following him) your hand is bleeding
Tae: I said stop following me....
Yn: and i said your hand is bleeding
Tae: Move away from here and get out from my house
Yn: ok I'll leave but first le me treat your hand...
Tae:( pointed gun at her) move.....
Yn:(stood there )
Tae: jungkook....
Jk: yeah...
Tae:if she won't leave from here I'm gonna shoot her for real....
Yn: and kookie i won't leave from here untill his hand is treated...
Tae: goddddddddd.....
Jk: yn please let's move.....
Yn:no
Jk:( dragging her)come on yn
Yn:(trying to escape from his grip....) Stop it jk ....leave me... Orelse i wont ever talk with you...
Jk:(leaves her) yn...he is angry
Yn:i don't care...( Moved towards Mr Kim)
In tae room
Yn:let me treat your hand
Tae:(controlling his anger)
Yn:show me your hand...
Tae:(pushed her on to the bed and hovered above her)
Yn:(shocked) what--
Tae:(covered her mouth with my palm) look don't test my patients....it's not much good... I don't love you... I have no feeling for you.. so better move out from here... You are not my type...
Yn:(pushed his hand away from my mouth) but i love you.... And i always love you... I have feelings for you... Please give a chance I'll prove you too love me...
Tae:(stood up from her) get up
Yn:i won't
Tae: i said get out...
Yn: i said NO....
Tae: yn I'm controlling my angry you better move out quietly....
Yn:NO NO...( I was shouting no at him continuously but suddenly i felt hard pain on my cheek... My eyes turns red and covered with tears...i slowly looked at him and stared at him)
Tae:(slapped her) MOVE OUT....
Yn: i won't....
Tae: huhhhhhhh I HATE YOU I HATE YOU..... Why can't you just understand it...and leave me alone...who the hell are you?? U said you are not my ideal type why can't you understand it...  I don't love the girls like you... I hate your type of girls.... How can you think that I'll fall for you... There is much difference between you and me... Do you know who I'm??? I'm the no.1 worst most powerful business person and a mafia.... What about you???who are you??
Yn:(shocked)
Tae: just get out...
Yn:( hurted) ok.... Sorry for distributing you.... I'm going... Good bye...
Tae:(controlling his anger)
Yn:( leaves from there while crying...)
Jk:yn....
Yn:( hugged him) he hate me jk.... I'm not beautiful... He said he hate my type...(crying)
Jk: no yn you are soo beautiful..
Yn:no no no....(crying)
Jk:hey....
Yn:(broke the hug and wiped off the tears) I'm going to home... Bye
Jk: wait let me come with you....
Yn: no don't
Jk: yn...
Yn: please leave me alone...(leaves from there...and started walking into streets)
After some time
Yn:( I'm walking in streets it's almost dark... There was no mood to walk fast... So I'm walking slowly suddenly i seen a man hissing in pain... I went to him and seen his hand is bleeding i think he fallen from his bike... His bike is lying down i went towards him) excuse sir...
??- ( looked up to see a beautiful girl....)
Yn:(seen his injury is soo deep) can I help you??
??-( nodded my head...)
Yn:(sat beside him and cleaning his wound with my kerchief and blew at it time to time)
??:( She is soo cute..how can someone be like her seems like she cried a lot... Her eyes were red and teary... Soo beautiful.... Huh girl....) I'm Aran what about you
Yn:(looks at him) hmm yn
Aran: full name....
Yn: yn Varma...
Aran:Indian??
Yn:(nodded)
Aran: nice to meet you I'm too from India I'm half Indian and half Korean...
Yn:ohhh...it's done I'm going now(stood up and ready to go)
Aran:(grabbed her)
Yn:(looks at him ) excuse me
Aran: are you a student??
Yn: yes art student
Aran:(smirks) you are beautiful....
Yn:(nervous smile) i need to go....( Runs from there)
Aran:(looks at her) i want you.... (Laughs) oh girl....