eighteen

Tae:( i pulled her into my lap and my eyes caught her hand...) Doll wh--what happened??? Wh..what happened to hand??? Why is your hand... BL... leading... Doll look at me... Look at me... What happened....oh god..
Yn:( slowly whispered while tears coming out) pain.... paining....
Tae: what the hell...( Started crying) how it happened???
Yn:( fallen on his chest and breathing heavily)
Tae:( turned the car and started to drive back to hospital)
In hospital--
Tae: Doctor.... Take her...treat her fast.... I need her all healthy and fit by tomorrow morning itself... Treat her fast...
Yn:( looked at him when my eyes are being closed)
Flashback -
Yn:( i went to the car and sat on it.... But i felt some one appears in car... I look back and seen....) Aran...
Aran: hi baby....
Yn:( tried to go from car)
Aran:(placed knife on her neck)
Yn:(stopped moving)
Aran;( moved beside her sat near her) i lost you baby... But you made me a fool...
Yn:( scared)
Aran:( taken injection out)
Yn:( widened eyes)
Aran: benzodiazepines
Yn:( widened eyes) no... No.. pls
Aran:( ignored her and injected her) now your brain function will be slow down...
Yn:huh....
Aran:( grabbed her wrist....)
Yn:(looked at him slowly)
Aran: are you tired baby girl..
Yn: water( whispered)
Aran: oh you need water...
Yn:umm
Aran:( cutted her wrist)
Yn:huhhhh....
Aran: drink it in heaven (placed her hand near door and covered it with her bag and cleaned the surrounding not to get any doubt and moved out)
Yn:( I'm feeling soo much pain but I'm unable to speak or shout or express my pain...soo my eyes fell on tae..)
Flashback ends
Present
Jk: what happened to her tae??
Jimin: why are you like this??
Tae: i need every information about the person who did this.... Fast...
Doctor:( came out )
Tae: how is she??
Doctor: her condition is very bad....very less chances for her to live..
Tae:( grabbed his collar) what the heck?? You are a doctor...save her at any cost... I need her... Huhhhhh.... Save her or be ready to lose your life... If anything happens to her I'll burn you alive.... Go and save her....
Jk:tae cool down
Jimin:leave him tae he is doctor and all are looking...
Tae:( fallen on his knees and joined his hands) sorry.... Sorry but please... Save her.... Please
Doctor: Mr Kim i can understand you but she is in danger... She was drugged with benzodiazepines... So very less chances... Is she wake up before 12 hrs...she is safe but if not no one can save her.... I'm sorry....
Tae:( looking down sadly with teary eyes)
Jk: tae go to home and get fresh up we will be here...
Tae:( sat on chair and leaned back and closed my eyes and her memories flashing in my eyes...i opened my eyes stared at my mobile screen..
and closed my mobile and moved inside to see her) doll... ( Sat beside her) doll please wake up soon.... You know I'm unable see you like this.... I'm getting worried..
Jk: taehyung.... This all happened because of Aran... He drugged her and cutted her wrist....
Tae: where is he now??
Jk: at your uncle grave
Tae:( today is my uncle's death anniversary.... ) Ok...
At night---
At Aran house-
Tae:( sat on couch)
Aran: why are you here??
Tae:where is aunty??
Aran: she went to market...
Tae; why you did it??
Aran:what i did??
Tae:( grabbed his collar) why did you cutted her wrist...
Aran: oh that.... Why did you killed my dad then???
Tae:Aran did you lost your brain....why will I do it??
Aran: shut up...
Tae: Aran.... You are elder then me... Think.... You have brain right....
Aran:( pushed him) stop with your shits....
Tae:(pushed him with equal force...) I'm not...
Aran:( anger triggered.... Punched him) you snatched everything from me...first my father love next my ceo post next my father and now my love....
Tae: don't dare to take the word love.... Yn is mine
Aran:(pushed him) i can't take that.... I loved her most... Equal to my mother
Tae:( fallen on table making his head to cut a little) but she loves me...( Punched him)
Aran:( when he punched me on nose making it to bleed a little...)
Mother: stop.... What you both are doing??? Aran... You are elder than him is this you behave with your younger ones...and you tae what is this behaviour...
Tae&Aran: it's him who started first....
Mother:( stared at both) I'm done with your both....
Tae: to and I'm too done ma.... He tried to kill my wife.. she is fighting for her life in hospital...
Mother:(shocked) Aran...
Aran:( glared at tae) he killed dad mom...
Tae: I didn't
Mother: stop you both...
Tae: ma... You believe me right... I didn't killed uncle... Even i lost my mother in that accident...
Mother: tae....
Tae: he drugged her.... Doctor said she is in danger... There were very less chances for her to live....
Mother: son.... Please don't cry....
Aran:( staring at him with anger)