The History of Dimentio

Me: Here's the third rewrite! This one needed HEAVY alterations. You guys enjoy now, I'm off to work at fourth one. Enjoy it!

.

.

.

Izuku was currently showing Hitoshi and Kyoka the ropes on how to use their powers. He summarised that almost all of their abilities can be activated at will or with a simple finger snap. He demonstrated by summoning a box that he used to trap Bakugo and exploded it with a snap of his fingers.

Izuku: There, now you guys try. Also, the two of you have your own unique abilities. Mine is to summon forcefields and magical spheres. I have other abilities that are exclusive to me as well, but I'm not going to show those to you just yet. Now, try doing your exclusive skills.

Kyoka and Hitoshi nodded and Izuku made them a training clone of himself. Hitoshi was up first and was currently wondering what to do. Then the training clone had an idea.

C.Izuku: If I could make a suggestion, try hypnotising me. However, not like the hypnosis you use with your quirk. Give it a go.

Hitoshi nodded and tried to make the clone slap himself. After a few attempts, waves start coming from Hitoshi's mask and went to the clone. The clones eyes suddenly became white and had a swirling spiral in them. The clone then slapped himself and shakes his head after he does. He rubbed the part of his mask that got slapped and it became a slightly annoyed frown.

C.Izuku: Did you have to make me slap myself?

Hitoshi snickers and the clone rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, Izuku is content with the results and turns to Kyoka. 

Izuku: I think you have a feeling on what your ability is right? 

Kyoka nods and Izuku then gestured to the clone. Kyoka inhales and hears the thumping sound of her heart. She then tries to make it louder and suddenly everyone can hear her heartbeat.

Izuku: Not bad. Try concentrating that into a single attack.

Kyoka nods and attempted to create a sonic blast using her heart beat. All of a sudden, a booming sound appeared from her chest and the clone had to make a forcefield to stop the attack.

C.Izuku: Okay, that was close.

Izuku: Well done! T.C, your services are no longer required.

The clone had a sigh of relief before waving goodbye and exploded into stars. Izuku then snapped his fingers and he was back in his Dimentio outfit. The two looked confused on why he was wearing it.

Izuku: Good job finding your unique abilities. Now, for the actual training.

Kyoka: Wait, that wasn't the actual training session?!

The Dimensional Jester chuckled and shook his head.

Izuku: Of course not. It's just showing you the basics. Now, time for some fun!

He snaps his fingers and they were suddenly in a weird looking stage. Everything was black and the only thing that made the stage visible was the white outlines on the objects.

Izuku hummed as he summoned a sphere of magic from his fingertip. He then launched the sphere in the middle of the stage and the once black stage became a green one with bit-like grids covering the entire place. Music then began to play and Izuku's mask smiled.