Chapter 3

Carolina's pov:

                          For some reason I was really nervous to meet him like I felt a weird churn in my stomach that I have never felt before it was weird and new to me , all of a sudden I saw him Richarlison and when I saw him there was this even weirder and stranger feeling it felt like I was liking somethimg that I couldn't wrap my head around , and out of the blue we made eyecontact and butterflys errupted and that soft smile he spread around his face was just so.... words couldn't explain what was happening but after that daydreaming situation I fell down to earth and stood up and composed myself to reality so I wouldn't slip into embarasment.

Richarlison's pov:

I was five minutes away from the café that we are supposed to meet I was actually nervous and this never happens to me if you know me I am not a nervous person at all this feeling was aching me for some reason I was going there to get my bag and why getting a bag was nerve racking? I mean I guess it's what this girl is doing to me like I have never felt this way before I mean how can I describe her as I took a glimpse of her waiting in the café I felt even more nervous and a weird sensation on my body it felt like I was in love I entered and saw her fully and she was beautiful I couldn't help and admire her beauty . 

Both Carolina and Richarlison looked at eachother and greated eachother both couldn't contain their blushes and both pretended that nothing happened and sat.

Hi Richarlison how are you?

Hi Carolina I am good and you?

I am fine thanks I am sorry by the way for taking your suitcase 

No problem at least we found eachother

I was wondering if you would like something? 

Yes please I would like a brigadeiro and a coca-cola please thanks

Well as the narrator of this story this is probably a mutual feeling of awkwardeness shared between the two I gues they were to nervous to get to know eachother .

..........................................................................................

I hoped you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment or message any ideas !!!

Brigadeiro is a brazillian dessert that is condensed milk and powdered cacau mixed and hardened into chocolate balls it's really good!!!