Prologue

It was 2 am and both Carolina and Richarlison were exausted after the trip they came back from.But little did they know that their suitcase was swapped and both were carrying eachothers personal belongings.

Carolina's pov:

I was exausted after that flight so the last thing on my mind was ''is this my suitcase that I am holding ?'' which to my surprise and I don't what happend, it actually turned out to be from another person and by the look of it was either a Brazil fanatic or an actual Brazil player but as much as that is cool I thought of my stuff that was there and who was with my stuff.But soon after I found out who was the owner and to my surprise it was Richralison's the football players bag I started screaming and little did I know he was going to be my greatest love.

Richarlison's pov: 

I came back from a very long flight so my brain was programed for me to sleep since I can't fall asleep in planes.I got home thinking about my bed not suitcase and when I opened I saw a bunch of F1 and women stuff and I was like not again because this already had happend to me and I thought to myself why again but as I was looking thru this luggage I saw a picture and imediatly recognise  the girl I swapped bags it was Carolina Senna daughter of late f1 driver greatest of all time Ayrton Senna not only one of the most famous writers in the world no way a person of this much talent landed in my hands that is how I met my greatest love.

        Carolina and Richarlison did the most obvious thing to do they d'md eachother .

.............................................................................................................................................................

Hi I hope you guys liked this prologue I know it's short but each chapter will be more or less like this I will probably post two chapters a day instead of one and if you want suggestions from the story will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!!