𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

Start from the beginning

At first she was sorta shy when visiting him,but Satoru would always welcome her with open hand and that friendliness he showed is what made her somewhat comfortable. She was already taking a big risk by spending her time with a man on his apartment. Though as she said.

"You sure ? Wouldn't it be dangerous to spend a time at a man home ? I know i'm the one who suggested it,but..."

"That's true,but you're not that type of people... I think you're pretty safe.... Besides if anything were to happened I would have crush you physically and mentally."

"Pfft... Scary." He couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Í'm being serious here !" She pouted. She's annoyed that she's being treated like a child now.

"Okay , okay I understand. "

Although, Satoru didn't really object it at all. She's bringing him dinner so does he really have any reasons to object ? It's an excellent privileges to have.

'But, it's been two months,huh ? Two months just pass that quickly ?' Satoru thought

There's certainly had been a lot of thing happening during those two months,but that's a story for another time.

"Hmm, it's clean again today ? That's surprising. Satoru-kun, what was your record again."

"Hey, at least I managed to keep it clean for one month."

"Could you please not act as if it was an accomplishment..." She rolled her eyes at his word. More time for her to play mom now.

Their relation has been getting an improvement until it was fine for them to call each other on the first name basis.

They've been getting friendly with each other,but in the end Satoru know that their relation would only end as that.

What does that mean exactly ?

Miyuki is cute, he has known that fact for a long time now,but he has no interest to pursue her. She has shown no interest towards him at all and the affection she's been giving was only limited to a friendly one. Satoru was aware and believe that this is the case. He didn't know how she usually act with someone,but from the way she act here he was pretty sure that was the case.

Satoru was hopeless when it came to romance. He's been failing a lot and it's finally time for him to realize that he need to give up. Or is he ? This feeling has been playing with his mind after all.

He got a chance right ? Or is he just being optimistic on this case ? There is no doubt that she likes him,but it was not like she likes him as a man. The likes she showed definitely doesn't feel like that. Maybe she didn't even view Satoru as a man to begin with. If so, no wonder she could get very friendly with him to begin with. Satoru really wanted to sate this curiosity of his.

It would be a lie if he say that he wasn't interested. Miyuki is a beautiful girl. That's a fact that everyone has come to realized.Yes, the personality matters too,but to know the personality you need to have a good outer layer first. That much is obvious. Nobody would look at your inside without actually seeing the outside first.

'I have no delusions of dating her...'

To think of that means he has to climb to the top first. To reach her is like trying to get a flower at the top of a very high peak. With no way of climbing, he could only hope to view it.

To begin with, Satoru was very self-conscious of himself. He knew himself that he adore her,but that's not gonna make him do a move first. The thing she does for him is no more than what you might do to your closest friend. He wouldn't risk it at all.