Part 3

Miko shakes her head and went outside only to smell something yummy. She quickly went to the kitchen only to saw Suisei wearing an apron with a knife in her hand. She gulped down her saliva as she stare at the woman in front of her. Suisei who's finally notice the girl, lift her knife and grin widely.

"Oh hi Mikochi. You done already?"

Suisei put the knife down and smile at her behind the counter.

"U-Um, why.. why are you doing this-"

"Oh! You must be hungry right! Sit down, sit down, I already make my special curry for you!"

Before she can finish her sentence, Suisei already pick up the plate that have been filled with rice and curry and went to put it on the dining table.

"Come, sit"

Miko hesitate at first but eventually, she sit down at the dining table. Looking at the plate for a while before taking a quick glance at Suisei who's still standing beside her with a smile. Which is creepy to be honest.

She gulped her saliva before taking a bite of the curry.

...

It's good. That's really surprised her. She quickly look at Suisei.

"Hm? Is it good?"

Miko nod her head.

"I know right! Recently, I've been teaching myself to cook. So that I can cook for you everyday after our works!" said Suisei excitedly meanwhile Miko thought quickly went to something else.

'Everyday? This? Like this?'

She take another bite before staring at Suisei who's in front of her. Still smiling. Creepy. She stare at her for a second and decide to started the conversation.

"Um, Sui-chan."

"Yes?"

"W-Why are you doing this to me?? Why?"

The mood turn to sour the moment the words left her mouth. She looked at Suisei who's has been silent the entire time. Her heart start to beat faster and faster the moment Suisei stare at her with dark expressions.

Miko quickly closed her eyes. Not wanting to have a staring contest with her business partner...? Is that what they are now? No, like,, business partner never ever gonna do something crazy like choking each other you know.

Before she even realize it, she felt a soft feeling on her lips. She immediately open her eyes only to see Suisei staring at her. Close. Really close. Only a centimeter away. Yeah. They kissed... no, she kiss her.

Miko tried to push her away but the more she push, the deeper the kiss become. She can feel Suisei licking her lips, wanting an access to her mouth. But she stay still, she doesn't deepen the kisses and she's doesn't let Suisei entering her mouth.

After Suisei broke the kiss, she quickly wipe her mouth using her sleeves. She look at Suisei who's staring at her with a grin, satisfied with what just happened.

"What the heck Sui-chan!?"

She somehow had this little courage to yell to Suisei about how fucked up her love is... but the moment after that happen, in the blink of eye, she suddenly lying down on the floors, her back hurts, and there's Suisei above of her. She remembered that she said to Suisei that she wanna make a call, like calling the police and telling them about her situation but Suisei quickly stole the phone from Miko and pining her down.

'Good job me, what a stupid thing to do.'

"Let go of me!" Miko tried to get out from Suisei grasp but she can't. The girl above her is stronger than her.

"Why can't you understand the fact that I love you!?"

"You're lying. You. Liar."

The moment the words come out from her mouth, she felt a sharp pain on her cheeks. Miko gritted her teeth and glared at Suisei.

"See! You're lying! If you really do love me, you wouldn't do this. You can't hurt someone you love! That's not right nye! Why don't you just confess to me normally?!"

"Who are you to teach me about love? Huh!? You think it is easy to confess while knowing you're in love with someone else?" she pause for a moment to take some air.

"You know, for the first time we met, I already decided that you're MINE! And if I can't have you, no one can! But that can't do, I'll absolutely make you MiNe! Why? Because I love you."

Suisei use her right hand to pin Miko's hands above her head.