" You guys know you don't have to do the case with me.." I said as I went to the fridge to grab a drink. I hear movement behind me and I pause to see them with widened eyes.

"You're still doing this case?" Cara said as she pointed to me, hand trembling. "He took photos of you pip! Plus he's a fucking weirdo!"

I sighed and turned back to grab a coke and opened the can. "I have to, First find Estelle and Camila then find that pervert guy." I said as I finished swallowing the first sip of the coke.

Conner grabbed my mothers wine and poured himself some. "Jesus Pip, there's so much cautions you have to take, I want to be by your side but this is dangerous as he took photos of you and calls you warning you." He said as he took a big sip.

Ravi looked at me with worried eyes, the eyes that work with me so badly. This time I knew I had to nor fall for it as this case is my life depending on it. Estelle's and Camila's case needs to be solved.

"Look. Weird guy, but I know things he doesn't know." I said as I grabbed the drawing of his tattoos from my pocket. "I know if I see this, I need to get away from him quickly."

My friends exchanged looks of worried and tired looks. I know I have caused many troubles, I know I shouldn't do this case but its depending on me. If no one is doing anything, I need to stop it. I just have too.

-----------------------------------

Maddy's POV

-------------------------------

I walked until I saw familiar houses. The Lopez's house. "Ah, Maddy! Come here and taste the soup please!" Camila said as she grabbed my hand. Camila. This dear loving soul, my sisters friend but mostly mine. She stands up for me and kind to everyone around her. Her energy gives many a good effect of her, a good aura.

"I don't know if my family will like it, when you taste it, they have the same response so.." She said placing a spoon in my mouth. The soup, amazing. The taste expands through my taste buds making me love them each moment.

"Delicious, give me some tomorrow at lunch!" I said trying to grab more but she slapped my hand.

"Not until tomorrow.. plus I have a family to feed. Don't you have a family to make you something like this?" She asked as she gave me another spoonful of the soup. I looked away at the comment and replied.

"No. I usually don't eat at home or with my family." I said as I ate all the soup given to me. She turned and looked at my body. "No wonder you're skinny, Jesus." She said wiping her sweat. "Come over later on, I will give you a meal and hang out with you." She said kissing both my cheeks. It was her way of saying goodbye and saying greetings to anyone she loves, like her family and friends.

"Goodbye Camila, see you later?" I said as I wiped my mouth. She nodded and walked me out her house entrance. "Bye bye Maddy, see you!" She singed as I walked away toward my house.

I stood at my door waiting for the perfect time or what to say. I just ran. I didn't think. I'm sorry? I didn't know what to do or say as it became difficult. I sighed and opened the door as it was quite. The table wasn't with Estelle or mom. I walked around trying to find them but no sign.

Weird. Maybe they moved away after I left.

Joking.

I sat there for hours waiting. and waiting but no sign.

The door opened and saw mother walking in. "Maddy?" She said as she stood there.

"Mom?" I said as I walked toward here. Something felt odd. I don't know if it was the moment or myself. "Are you okay?.." I said as I tried to hug her but she walked away.

"Leave me alone Maddy. I'm not in the mood." She said as she grabbed her coat and placed it down.

"Was work hard today?" I asked as I tried to massage her back but she pushed me into a counter. I cried as a pain came to me. Blood on my head fell down.

I sobbed and trembled as I saw blood falling onto the ground. I looked up seeing my mother looking at me with widened eyes.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't-" She said as she helped me up at the couch. "I'm so sorry.. for everything." She sobbed into my legs.

I don't know what to do. Everything faded around me. I can't feel myself at all. Am I dying?..

-------------------------------

they went home, all of them. leaving me alone. I placed mom's wine back where it was and made sure it was safely secured. I looked at a unfamiliar book and grabbed it searching page after page. Nothing was written in, until I got to a page with big font saying, "Behind you."

I gasp and I'm scared to turn back. I gulp and as I was about to turn, something hit me, hard. It knocked me over making me hit a counter top. I look up and see a guy with a mask and with tattoos on his wrist crouch down to look at me. "Hello darling." The guys voice calling me.

No. No. No.

I tried grabbing something but i miss and fall down to the ground. I open my eyes slightly and see the guy kissing me cheek and started carrying me. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I punched him over and over again as it was dizzy for me. "G-get away." I said softly as it went black.

I can't go. Not yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 1621 words.

Note: This is a late chapter writing so It's really bad and rushed. Sorry!