Chapter 10: Fight For Life

Kion ran out of the Tree Of Life. He looked back at his old home. Rani had ruined his life.

Kion kept running, untill he came upon a waterfall with some trees, and flowers. He walked behind the waterfall. "I could live here," Kion said to himself. "No you can't," a male lions voice said. Kion turned around.

"This is my territory, get out!" The lion growled. "I'm sorry, but im going to need it," Kion said sarcastically. They both growled. Kion pounced, and pinned the lion down. Kion never thought that he would fight for territory before. The lion kicked Kion off him. Kion charged at him again, and sliced his throat. The male dropped dead. Kion smiled triumphantly.

A lioness walked out with three cubs

A lioness walked out with three cubs. She looked at the dead male, and Kion standing over his body. "You killed their father," she whispered. "Daddy!" One of the cubs ran to the unconscious male. "I-Im so sorry, I just got kicked out of my Pride-" the lioness cut him off. "I can see why," she growled, "That scar proves your evil. "No that's not it!" Kion shouted. The lioness grabbed her cubs, and walked away. "Eh at least I got a place to live," Kion shrugged.

Kion went hunting, and got a gazelle. He ate some of it. Kion put the rest behind the waterfall in the cave. He slept there.

As Kion was sleeping, he dreamed about his old home. He remembered all his happy memories as a little cub. Then he remembered the bad ones of when Rani was mean to him. Kion opened his eyes. "I miss my sister, my mom, and my dad," Kion sighed. He rolled onto his back, and looked at the top of the dark cave. It was a little hard to think with the thundering of the waterfall. Kion walked out.

Kion layed in the grass, and looked at the stars. They all looked like Rani. One made Rani's face, others made her body. Kion couldnt get Rani out of his mind. "She's the one who got you kicked out!" Kion reminded himself. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Kion stood up and shook his head. "No, Rani is the worst," He growled and walked back behind the waterfall.