Chapter 8: Exhile

Kion woke up. Rani was ontop of him. He pushed her off and stood up. Rani opened her eyes. "Hey Kion," She smiled. Kion frowned at her. He started to walk away, but Rani held onto his tail. "Your not going anywhere," she smirked. Kion growled at her. Rani seductively walked toward Kion. "No Rani," Kion growled. "Yes," Rani smirked at him. "Mate me, or my dad will exhile you from the Tree Of Life," Rani threatened.

Kion didn't want to be kicked out. "She is so manipulative!" Kion growled. "Fine," Kion rolled his eye's. "Finally!" Rani smiled. Kion mounted her. "For the record, we aren't mates, and I won't go long enough to get you pregnant," Kion said. "Fine," Rani rolled her eyes. Kion sighed, and started.

Sahasi was walking by. He saw Kion and Rani. At first he thought nothing of it, but then saw Kion ontop of Rani. He got a better look, and realized he was mating her. "I trusted him!" Sahasi growled.

Sahasi ran up and knocked Kion off Rani. He growled at him. "Come with me, NOW!" Sahasi ordered.

Rani smirked. She had enjoyed Kion mating her. And she was right, his muscles were super strong. She followed them.

Kion was mad at Rani. Because of her, he was in trouble with the king.

Sahasi brought Simba and Nala to the meeting with the tree. Ananda was already there. They didn't let Rani come in.

"Simba, do you have ANY idea what your son did?" Sahasi asked aggressively. Simba and Nala looked at each other, and shook their heads. Kion sat off the side. Sahasi glared at him. "Your son decided it would be OK to mate with my daughter!" Sahasi growled. Kion wanted to protest, but knew Sahasi wouldn't believe him over his daughter, so he didn't say anything. Nala looked at Kion. "Is this true?" She asked. Kion looked down. Nala sighed, "King Sahasi, with all due respect, Kion is old enough to mate, and so is Rani," Nala said. Sahasi growled at her. "Yes, but I don't want my daughter to have a mate yet, or even mate at all!" Sahasi shouted. Ananda sat there, not knowing what to say. "I'm so sorry King Sahasi, what is Kion's punishment?" Simba asked. "Exhile," Sahasi said sternly. "NO!" Kion shouted. "You have no right to speak!" Sahasi shouted. Kion growled.

"King Sahasi, please don't do this!" Nala begged. Sahasi walked out, Ananda following.

They stood on the royal Rock. "Animals of the Tree Of Life! Kion is being exhiled! He has raped my daughter!" Sahasi shouted. Kion, Simba and Nala walked out. Nala and Simba were taken from their son. "What!" Kiara shouted. The Tree Of Life animals gasped.

Crocodiles, Elephants, and Rhinos all went behind Kion. The Crocodiles chomped at his legs, the Elephant tried to throw him with its trunk, and the Rhino tried to spear Kion. "NO!" Nala tried to run after her cub, but was stopped by lions. Kion was running, trying to avoid the teeth, horns, and trunks.

Kion got bit on his backleg by the crocodile. Nala and Kiara cried. Nala had to watch her little cub be tortured, and Kiara had to watch her brother be forced to leave.

Kion ran through the pass, and out of the Tree Of Life territory.

Rani wanted to follow Kion, but Sahasi grabbed her scruff, and put her in the tree. "You will never leave this tree again. "But dad I have my own den!" Rani shouted. "Not anymore. I can't risk you being mated with again," Sahasi said. Rani growled.

Kion ran out of the Tree Of Life. He was kicked out of his home, for something he was forced to do.