Prologue.0.

TW:Red flags

Going over to your coffee maker, you started making some coffee, as the name entails. You weren’t a coffee drinker, but the guy you were seeing was. That was enough of an excuse, right? You thought to yourself. You knew he had some red flags, but you were head over heels for the guy. Anytime you saw him your world turned into some valentines day fun land. Nothing bothered you anymore, all you wanted to do was spend time with him. Tonight at around 11 you were going to go on your first date with him. It would be nice, and pretty, and every girl's dream! You hope. You sighed, the coffee mug leaving your lips somewhat quickly. To be honest, you'd rather be having water right now. Going into the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water, your desire to stop drinking it won. Quickly gulping down the water, you checked your phone. It was 9, and the place was 30 minutes away. You went into your room, grabbing a casual but nice outfit and putting it on, spraying some perfume on afterwards. Why were you leaving so early? To get something to eat and to buy a nice gift for him. You grabbed your purse, putting the perfume in it before leaving to, well, anywhere you could go to really.

____________________________________________________________

You sighed, sitting down on a bench. You bought the gifts and ate something, now you just had to wait till' 11. You heard a gasp from behind you. "My god, such a pretty face! Or a handsome one, whatever they prefer~" You sat there confused, startled when the Sundrop came in front of you, a hand on his chin. "But the outfit.. are you going out on a date like that?! There's no way." You heard a voice mumble; "Sun's right. This simply cannot do." You stood up. He lifted his head up a bit and hummed. "Yeah, I am! What's so wrong with my outfit?!" You said, slightly offended. You crossed your arms. He looked slightly shocked but retorted back. "Nothing!" You got confused. "Then what's wrong?!" Moondrop's head peaked into your vision. "Everything!" Sun yelled. Moon sighed. "It's too basic hun." You gasped and put your hand by you're heart, pretending to be hurt. "How vile of you!" Moon snickered and Sun gasped back. "How dare you say I am vile! C'mon, we're buying you a new outfit right! Now!" He clapped between the last two words, dragging you to a nearby store, which just so happened to be theirs. "What a coincidence. Guess you get an outfit free then." Moon said, going up to an outfit. It looked too flashy.. flamboyant, as the one with three wives would say. He moved it to the side and picked up a different one, the colors weren't vibrant at all, and it gave off a nice vibe too. You liked it already. (Just imagine whatever- just nothing too casual) You gaped at it, interested. Moon chuckled. "I assume this is to your interest, no? Here, go try it on. Changing rooms are that way." You nodded and took the outfit, heading to the changing room. Once you put it on, you stared at yourself in the mirror and almost teared up. You felt like you were pretty for the first time, it was nice. You walked out of the changing room, looking down. Eyes were on you and you knew it. Sun picked you up and hugged the ever living life out of you while squealing, Moon was sitting down at one of the registers, head on his hand with a soft smile on his face."You look so pretty!! See?! We told you!" You patted his back repeatedly and he extended his arms out with you still in them. "Now go get your man! Or woman!" Both Sun and Moon giggled and he set you down close to the entrance, slipping a piece of paper in your pocket.(If no pockets then hand) He waved at you as you exited and you waved back, heading towards the location. You checked the time. It was only 10:24? You hummed, taking out the piece of paper.

You put it back in your pocket (kept holding it), smiling at the little doodles

You put it back in your pocket (kept holding it), smiling at the little doodles. It was cute, they were cute.