Vampire's Love

Yn pov :- I was just admiring my beauty before the sleep and I fastly wash my face and  making ready for  my Dreamland .....
And I don't know that I was just fell asleep !!!

In my Dreamland
I just saw a strange dream that I was went for one hunted house and i just open the door and I was just admiring the beauty of the house this house was very dusty... So I decided to come early in the morning and clean this house ...

Next morning (In dream)

I just opened the gate of the house and suddenly the wind started to fly like a fire ... I got scared but I just stepped and went inside ...
I started to clean the house but suddenly a one paper I seen and it was all over blood so I can't see anything properly ... So silently I went upstairs and I go to one room and it was so dirty and also very scary ...

And one voice came from the under bed
?? :- hey girl .. do you wanna play with me ...
Yn:- w-who a-are you-u
?? :-do u wanna know who am you ??
Yn:- no no I don't .

( and suddenly I run but unfortunately the all door closed ) and suddenly he appear to me and I got once shock .. u know why because he was handsome and he come closer to me ... and......

I will upload 2nd part Tommorow or Day after Tomorrow

Please like the story and follow me please....