School Fight Part 2

"Hawk!!" ....

The sound of his body hitting the floor kept running through your mind, you kept seeing him go over the edge. You jolted awake to see that you were in the hospital. You had a cast on your wrist and bruises all over your arms. You looked around the room to see that you were alone, you went to get up and instantly fell back down but missed the bed and fell on the floor.

"Shit" you shruggled to get up when a nurse came in with Demetri following behind her.

"Sweetheart your awake, but you have to stay in bed, you're way to weak to be walking yet." she helped you up and layed you back down. She left the room and let you and Demetri talk.

"Where is he?" you asked looking at him. He looked down at the floor and then back at you.

"In the ICU, he's pretty bad Y/N. They won't let me in the see him, I tried so I could give you a full report when you woke up but it's family only." he said grabbing your hand trying to make you feel a little better. You pulled your hand away and told him to go get the nurse for you.

"But why.." he started to asked "just go get the damn nurse for me Demetri" he followed your instructions and went to get the nurse. When she came in she looked concerned.

"Take me to the ICU" you said looking straight at her "and don't give me no family only BS, that boy is my family, he's all I have. Take me to see him right now. Please" you said starting to tear up. The nurse nooded her head, she left the room and came back with a wheelchair. She wheeled you down to the ICU letting Demetri come with after you threw another hissy fit. She wheeled you into Hawks room and told you how she would be back in an hour to check on you. You looked up at Hawk in his hospital bed, his mohawk was gone, they seemed to have washed his hair so it was back to normal. He had scrapes and stitches on his face and arms, a neck brace on and an oxygen machine hooked up. You started crying, it felt like this whole thing was your fault, if you would have just let Miguel and Robbie fight on their own, but no you had to be the big hero. Demetri kneeled down beside you and grabbed your hand.

"Hey he's gonna be okay, he's a fighter he's gonna keep fighting to come back to you." you smiled at him and he wheeled you closer to the bed so you could hold Hawks hand. Demetri left shortly after that. The nurse had come back to take you back to your room but you refused to leave, she eventually gave up fighting with you and had them bring another bed in so you could be with him.

~time skip about a week~

You were officially released from the hospital yesterday but refused to leave Hawks side. The nursing staff had brought you a makeshift bed and Hawks mom brought you clothes. She was thankful for you being there all the time. It was hard for her to take off anymore work.

Later that night you were holding Hawks hand talking to him like you had done every night, telling about all of memories you guys had when you were friends and him finally asking you out. The nurses said to talk about things he likes so you figured the stories about the two of you would help. You didn't know how much longer you could do this though, it had officially been a week since the school fight and he still wasn't any better than before. You broke down again for the first time since you first saw him in the bed. You layed your head on the bed and bawled, you gripped his hand tighter and just let it all out.

You felt some tighten around your hand, you looked and saw his hand starting to grip yours. You quickly looked up and saw Hawk slowly opening his eyes.

"Hi beautiful" he said sounding tired and in pain.

"Omg you're awake finally!" you started crying more and jumped into his arms for a hug. You went to go get a nurse when he pulled you back onto him.

"Don't leave, just lay here with me for a while, you can tell them later. I just want to hold you." you smiled and got into bed with him. You layed your head on his chest and fell asleep listening to heart beat. Finally sleeping peacfully knowing that he was finally awake.