ch.6 analyse, not judging

Start from the beginning

Shoto: what are you doing here?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . Your, what do they call them here? Your creator? No, not that, your . . . . . Papa?

Shoto: my old man?

Izuku: yeah, that, he went and talked to me.

Shoto looked at Izuku suspiciously: I think I have an idea what he told y-

Izuku: do you want to be his mirror or himself?

Shoto: what are you talking about?

Izuku: do you want to be like him or his mirror?

Shoto: I am not like him!!

Izuku: then why are you holding back?

As Izuku looked at Shoto, the son of Endeavour' shoulder went stiff, as he looked at Izuku with serious face.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hope to see something else from you, wheatear will be som of Endeavour or Shoto I'll be facing.

Izuku left the room, leaving Shoto silent, as Izuku went back to his seat, some of class1-A looked at him.

Tenya: where have you been, Midoriya?

Izuku: does it matter, anyway, who's next?

Asui: it's Kaminari and Ibara Shiozaki? *ribbit*

Izuku: who?

Momo: Iba-

???: hahahah!! We'll show you class1-A that 1-B are mire superior over you!!

As a blond boy shouted next to them, Izuku looked at the boy with uninterested eyes.

Izuku turned to the others: please continue, who's she?

Blond boy: hey! Don't ignore me!!

Izuku got a little annoyed from the boy's high voice, so he stood up and went to the boy while the others were concerned.

Blond boy: what?! You can't d-!!

As Izuku had a torch in his hand, but the weird part was the flame of the torch was pink, Izuku blew air to it as it launched pink flame at the boy.

Tenya: Midoriya!! You can't do tha-

Izuku: relax, this flame isn't that hot *putting his hand in the flame* the only thing it can do is . . . .

Blond boy: *snoring*

Izuku: make people fall asleep.

???: I am so sorry about him!!

Momo: ah! it's alright Kendo.

As a girl with ginger hair and a tomboy face was there, she bowed, Izuku looked at her confused.

Izuku: who?

Momo: she's Itsuka Kendo, class1-b president and representative.

Izuku: hah.

Kendo: and you're Izuku Midoriya if I am not mistaken, you fought well, but I was wondering who taught you martial art?

Izuku: martial art?

Kendo: y-yeah, like how you fought, the style was a bit like a wall, you launched punches while th-

Izuku: you're wrong.

Kendo: e-eh?

Izuku: I don't use martial art.

Kendo: then how?

Izuku looked at the battle and he then pointed for Kendo to look, as she looked back, she saw that Kaminari used his quirk and he was . . . . . . . . . . . Overheated computer and Ibara using her quirk to capture him.