"Could she also be-" my train of thought was cute off.

"Can I have everyone's attention? I just want you all to mind yourselves as the help comes around with our dishes. Once everyone is done then we'll move to the cake cutting, gift opening, and dance. That is all." A tall mature woman with long hair spoke through a microphone.

Shortly after many servers came out wearing similar gray suits. They carried many different trays. Each tray had different dish and it all smelled delicious.

"Maybe this is the good ending." I said relaxing into my seat as a plate was placed in front of me.

Your POV

I had a huge smile on my face as my food was placed in front of me. I had a steak drizzled in A1 sauce with loaded baked potato and cheesy broccoli on the side. And in my glass was the finest wine in all of Tokyo. I was drooling just looking at it.

I heard a chuckle on the side of me. I glance over at Mikey who had a shimp and chicken Alfredo with steamed vegetables on the side.

"What?" I asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Your whole face just lit up." He picked up a fork and started to roll up some of his pasta.

"I don't know about you, but I missed breakfast this morning. I finna fuck this shit up." I started to cut a piece of my steak and began eating.

"Everything came out really nice, don't cha think?" Mikey asked me.

"Yeah, it's crazy that we're married now. This is better than anything I've could've imagined." I spoke honestly.

"I'm glad, cause I spared no expense. This is probably the most expensive wedding in Japan's history. But only the best for you." He spoke softly.

I smiled over at him. "I can't wait to go on our honeymoon."

"Why? We've been to Paris before." Manjiro questioned.

"But this is different Manjiro. We're married now. Plus, last time we went was purely for business. I didn't even get to go see the Eiffel Tower." I pouted slightly while thinking back.

"Well you'll get to see that and a lot more. But sight seeing is going to be the last thing we'll be doing there." He started to smirk.

"What you mean?" I didn't catch on yet.

"You'll see, when I get you all to myself. We'll be having the time of our lives. And you be screaming and moaning my name for days." His smirk grew.

"I- Manjiro. You can't be saying things like that." I choked out.

"You'll be choking on something else tonight." He added on, making my face heat up.

"Mikey, please shut up so I can finish my food." I said, punching his shoulder.

He let out a laugh and put his hand up. "Ok, ok."

As we finished eating, our friends and family took turns with the microphone, telling embarrassing stories about us or just making everyone laugh. Then we moved on to the cake cutting.

The lady from earlier gave me a very large knife. Mikey stood behind me with a hand on mine as I started to slice the 5 layer cake. After the first slice was done, me and Manjiro gave the knife back to the lady so she could cut the rest of the cake for our guests. I grabbed a fork and broke off a piece.

"Open." I said to Mikey. He opened his mouth and I feed him the cake. Then he grabbed the fork from me and did the same thing, while staring at me, lovingly.

Later that night

You laid spread out on the king sized bed panting heavily, your legs twitching. Mikey was still above you with his hands on either side of your head. He was staring at your cunt intensely, watching the cum spill out from when he filled you up not even a minute ago. It was truly a mesmerizing sight for him.

He glanced at your exhausted expression and smirked. He reached his hand down to clit and slowly started to rub it. You tried to close your legs, but he didn't let you.

"Come on Y/n, we only went one round." He tried to talk to you innocently.

"Manjiro, your a monster." You breathed out. "You've been edging me on for almost and 2 hours now."

"Doesn't that make the orgasim feel better though?" He chuckled in your ear.

"I can't, Manjiro." You tried to persuade him.

"Yes you can, love. I'm tryna make a baby tonight. But... If your not up for another round, how about you suck me off before bed?" He asked you, pleadingly.

"Ain't no way you still hard." You said before you sat up to look at his dick. It was very much still hard. You rolled your eyes before leaning down and getting to work.

You swirled your tongue around his tip, teasing him a bit, before you deep throated him. Hallowing you cheeks and flattening your tongue, you tried to down his full length. The parts you couldn't take, you wrapped your left hand around, while your right massaged his balls.

He threw his head back at the feeling. You knew exactly what to do and only needed two minutes to make him bust in your mouth. You had him moaning like a bitch for you.

•••

Once you two were cleaned up, you laid on Mikey's bare chest. His chest moved up and down slowly as he breathed. It was very relaxing and you knew that it wouldn't take long for you to drift off.

"Y/n, are you still awake?" Manjiro whispered.

"Yeah." You answered.

"Oh," he spoke out normally, "I love you. You know that right?"

"I mean like we did get married today, you better love me." You giggled softly. "But I love you too."

"So we can try again for kids tomorrow?" He quickly added.

"Goodnight, Manjiro."

Yes I tested a lil smut on you guys
But this is the end
<3