She furrowed her eyebrows that use to make me love her more and more when she was a 2 month baby. Now I hate it. 

"I'm useless! I don't want to be useless!" I said as I slammed my hand on the vanity. "I don't want to be known as your sister! I want to be known for me!" 

"Me!" I yell as I hear mom yelling upstairs. 

"What the hell has gotten into you? "Mother said grabbing my arm hard. She always did that to me. Not Estelle. Never. 

"I fucking hate it!" I shout and fall to the ground. "This family! The only person who cared for me were father and Jacob."

I sobbed. Hard. I wiped my face to walk but no were coming out but tears. 

"Don't you dare speak of them!" My mother yelled yanking me off the ground. "They left this family!

I couldn't anymore. I'm breaking free soon, maybe even today.

"Fuck this, I want to leave this family!" I blurted out. 

I made everything around me freeze. The grey skies above me, the rain falling, and my mother and sister.

I started running. I knew I had to. It was my way on saying I'm free. My father and brother felt free when they left these doors. I felt it. Freedom.

I sobbed as I ran. Father told me I could beat a track team, making me love track itself. Running made me feel many things, like I said freedom.

I hear Estelle yelling to come back, but I didn't.

My bare feet made a sound each puddle I stepped in, making it hard to run. I opened my teary eyes seeing a forest. I gasp as I knew what I had done. Maybe it was for the best. I walked and walked until the rain stopped. 

A sat down near a stream and looked at it. A shadow behind me welcomed me as I screamed falling into the water.

"Shit. Are you alright?" A males voice welcomed me.

I looked up and saw a dark blonde staring at me holding a hand for me to grab. I grabbed it and stood up admiring him. 

"Why are you here?" He said looking around. "there isn't any house near here."

I looked around and sighed as there isn't a point to lie. "I ran away. I don't know if I made the right choice." 

He sighed and grabbed me into his arms. "H-Hey!" I said raising my voice. There isn't a point to try to kick him as I had no energy. 

Later, He told me stories as he freshen me up. "so you  kicked your dad out just like that?" I said as I ate a apple given to me.

He nodded and stared at me. I stare at him then his lips. His lips, Jesus were amazing. He noticed and looked at mine, then looked at my body. "So why did you run away when you're so pretty." He said as he turned to get bandage. 

I blush at the comment and looked way. "My mother, everyone, didn't treat me well. They only knew me for my sister, on how pretty she was and kind she is." 

I continued, "I dressed like her and acted like her to seem I'm pretty too." 

He turned and cupped my face. "Don't say that. You're pretty to me, and everyone." 

I looked at him and slide his hands of mine and held it in my hands. "They didn't think that." 

"Well I do." He said breaking the connection of each others hand. " And nothings going to change that, promise."

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up on his bare chest and smile softly. I quietly get off the bed and walked toward the  mirror. I look at every detail that was shown and hug myself. Why didn't everyone liked me. What he said, the promise, was sweet but I don't think it was true. Acting like someone may change me, in a good way. I saw the possibility and opened the front door. 

I looked at him one last time and smiled. I need to be liked by everyone. That was my wish. I'm sorry louis. Thank you for trying. But I won't stop acting like someone else. For this is for me.. and I think it could change who I am. 

------------------------------------------

"Pip, I know your worried about it." Ravi said as he cuddled me. "Tell me please." 

I looked at him and go closer to him. "It's messing with my brain, this case." I said as I played with my fingers. "Its pushing me to the edge, but this case doesn't sit close to me."

He looked at her with furrow eyebrows and hugged her tighter. I continued, "Estelle being missing but no clues? Camila's case being chosen to help out with? Its oddly weird."

He looked away at Cara and Conner passed out on the couch than moved his eyes toward me. 

"This case is weird and makes me feeling weird but, you're here to help solve it, all of us." He said kissing my left cheek.  "Nothing won't stop hell solvers." 

Nothing. Nothing won't stop hell solvers. He's right. We are determine to stop this stupid case, and to find Estelle and Camila. At this point, I don't care if it pushes me towards the end and drop me. I need to make sure both Estelle and Camila are safe. We will find them. No matter what. 

-----------------------------------------

Word count - 1527 words 

Note: 

I hope this chapter explained Maddy on why she was copying Pip as it shows her struggles of the past. I hope this part is written okay as I feel it's not. Thank you for who reads this story and ILY <3

--------------------------------------------------