(0-3)

It was four thirty and I was walking around campus with Elias until I bumped into Xavier. "Hey." He smiled at me and I waved at him.

"Why did you reject my offer to sit next to me in Miss Thornhill's class?" He asked and I took out a notepad and a pen from my bag.

"Because of Bianca." I wrote down and showed him. He nodded his head and frowned. "Why?" He asked.
"As much as I don't like her personality I won't make her feel like I'm after her boyfriend because I'm clearly not." I wrote down.

"Ouch, Anyways can you teach me sign language so I can be able to understand you?" He asked.

"I could but I have to teach Melanie so she can talk to her crush Arlo, I also have to teach Ajax because he asked me during lunchtime." I wrote down. My hands got clammy as I wrote.

"You can just teach us at the same time." He suggested and I hit my head for not thinking about that. "Yeah I'll tell them later." I wrote down and he nodded his head. "Cool, hey uhm do you wanna go running tomorrow? With me?" He asked and I nodded my head and he smiled at me.

"He likes you." I heard Elias. "Shut up no he doesn't." I signed. "He knows sign language?" Xavier asked and I nodded my head. "Cool."

I started feeling cold as I turned pale white. "You cold?" He asked. No I'm just shivering because it's super hot out here, what do you thin.

I nodded my head and he gave me his blue hoodie. Smiled in gratitude. "You're welcome." He said.

"Do you draw or paint?" He asked and I nodded my head. I nodded my head.

I can draw and paint. I usually draw snakes, plants, animals and something's that come to my mind.

"Can I see your work?" He asked and my breath hitched. No one has ever seen my art before, only Elias because he's my bestfriend and is like a brother to me even though he is a snake.

"I'm going to Mellie I'll see you later." Elias got off of me and left.

I nodded my head and took Xavier's hand then lead him to my dorm.

"You know I'm not allowed in here right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes nodding my head.

I took out my art portfolio bag from my closet where I hide it from anyone who enters the room.

I handed it to Xavier and he took it from my hands. He took out the first painting and it was a portrait of my mom and her snake her. Now that I think about it,  my mom almost looks like madussa.

 Now that I think about it,  my mom almost looks like madussa

"Woah this looks amazing!" He shouted in shock. I couldn't help but smile. The one time I showed someone my art they said it was shit they ruined it. Ever since then I never showed anyone.

"This looks like Madussa, is it her?" He asked and I shook my head. "Is it your mother?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"She really looks like madussa." He exclaimed.

He took the other painting out. It was Elias.

I mostly draw him and paint him because he's my muse

"Is this Elias." He asked and I nodded my head. "He is a blue coral snake." I wrote down.

"Wait, are they one of the most venomous snakes?" He asked kinda scared. Elias is super venomous but he would never bite anyone. Well if you aren't a bitch.

If he bit Bianca that day she would be dead.

"Oh my God. Will he bite me?" He asked and I chuckled shaking my head no.

"Thank God. Does he bite bite people?" He asked and I shook my head again.

"Most of this painting are him." Xavier said looking through the paintings.

"Is this you?" He asked showing me the painting

I quickly snatched it and hid it behind me.

I drew this when I head a bad dream along with other ones.

I nodded my head as my cheeks turned bright red. "There's no need to to be embarrassed. It's a really dope picture, actually all of your paintings are awesome I don't know why you hide them from the world." He said and I smiled at his words.

"We should probably get going before the others think we are missing." He said smiling looking into my eyes. I nodded my head looking at his.

The door opened and Melanie ran in causing me to step away from Xavier.

"The you guys are. Pei, you're supposed to be teaching me sign language." She said and I nodded my head and packed my paintings and put them in my bag and shoved it in the closet.

"Let's go." She grabbed my hand pulling me and I grabbed Xavier with my other.

We went to the Quad where the others were.
"Where were they?" Enid asked.

"In our dorm." Melanie said and sat down next to her. I sat down next to Ajax and Xavier sat next him.

"Uhm Peiskos, why are you wearing Xavier's hoodie?" Yoko asked and I remembered Xavier gave it to me when I was cold.

"She was cold so I borrowed her it." Xavier told her. "What ever now teach us sign language." Melanie said and I nodded my head.

After two or three hours of teaching they finally got it except for Ajax but I'll teach him another time because it's now five minutes past seven and it was dark outside.

As the others ate their food and I just sat there not hungry.

I got a light headache and I held my had. I got dizzy and I felt nauseous so I drank my water.

I got hot and started sweating.  Ajax noticed I wasn't feeling well. "You okay? You look... a little pale?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm going to bed." I signed before getting up. As I got up quickly my head started spinning and my vision got blurry.

I couldn't hear the others as their voice were blurred. As I was about to leave I lost my muscle control and I blacked out as I fell.