𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Start from the beginning

The great news is that his apartment is quite close to the supermarket and many necessary essential needs are close by so it's a relief that he doesn't need to walk for hours.

The bad news is that a certain someone also thought of the same thing that day.

'Wait ! Why is it even considered a bad news ?' Satoru thought.

"Mikami-san ? Surprise to see you here..."

"Please do not think weirdly. I'm not stalking you or anything. What I said yesterday was the truth. I swear " Satoru quickly replied. The timing really couldn't be better.

"Do you think I would easily jump to conclusions like that ? Honestly..."

'She seems to believe me... That's a relief.'

Miyuki really have no reasons to not trust him. This is the closest supermarket to them so it makes perfect sense for him to chose this place.

It's not a coincidence that they met here. Miyuki has been buying all of her ingredients for food from there since the beginning. It supposed to last for at least a week or more so she often shops here once a week.

For Satoru though, this is his first time experience being there. It's unnecessary for him to go the supermarket if all of his needs could be fulfilled just by buying it from the convenience store. Unfortunately this time luck is not on his side. Or at least that's what he thought. Who knows.

"Now if you'll excuse me..."

As she pass by,Satoru could roughly see what she was holding. It was a notebook with the list of her groceries there. As expected, she's well prepared

"Anyhow do you need any help with your shopping ?" She suddenly asked after noticing Mikami's empty basket.

"How do you know ?"

"Intuition,I guess..."

Satoru was out of word. She's way too sharp. Well, it's actually easy to know Satoru is having a problem. First of all, his expression looks like the one of a lost child. Second is his baskets is completely empty when they are in a deeper part of the store. So with a bit of guess , she just make that assumption.

"You're free to follow me if you need any help,but let me first get my groceries."

"Yes, ma'am !"

"Please don't call me that..." Her cheeks shine bright red. Satoru didn't know that she was the type that is easily flustered.

 Satoru didn't know that she was the type that is easily flustered