A Game For The Good Old Times

LAST CHAPTER:

Tetsuya's POV
Seriously these pair of twins are giving me a headache can't they just come home and play at least one game before they go away. I went looking for them and gave them a "lecture". As I was coming back I saw haruna and the others waiting.

NOW:

Haruna's POV
We were looking for the twins because they suddenly decided to go out and still didn't come back and the guys were going to play. After some time we were all together and Tet-chan came back with the twins beatted and being pulled by him.

Haru:- "Tet-chan what are you doing?"

Tetsu:- "They were trying to escape the trainning so I had to *cough* lecture *cough* them a bit."

All exept Tetsu and the twins:'Scary! What did you do to them?!'

The twins:'It's already been about three years since we reunited again why is he more and more cruel each day? I never want to go trought that again!'

Time skip

(After they played about 5 games with diferente teams and arrived at home)

No one's POV

Michael:- "So what about that story about your friends betraying you again?"

Haru:- "Eh?! How could you forget we talked about it when we were in America!!!"

Yuu:- "We know it the thing he is talking about is what happened after you came back!"

Shin:- "Yuu you should know that you're the only knows how to interpret this things always in the right way when it comes to Mika that's one of the reasons your relationship is part of our fans' couple gouls."

Yuu:- "Eh?! Really?!!!"

All except Yuu:-You didn't realise?! -_-

Yuu:- "MO!!! EVEN MI-CHAN AND TET-CHAN ARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M STUPID!"

Tetsu and Mika:- "It's your fault for being slow and dense."

And so Yuu went to a corner grow mushrooms while everyone continued to chat.

Time skip

(After explaining what happened after They came back to Japan and went shopping.)
(They are currently at a coffee shop in the mall.)

Tetsuya's POV
After telling them what happened with the generation of idiots we went to the mall and we're currently at one of the Coffee shops.

Haru:- "So how are things in America?"

Mika:- "It was good. There were some little issues but I took care of it in Tetsu's way."

The twins:- "You beat the people that don't do things your way and then punish them?!"

Yuu:- "What in Tet-chan's name are you talking about. He obviously only used his family power, his influence and convinced the other peoples."

Twins:- "Just that and it worked?! Also HOW IS THAT TETSU'S WAY?!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED