Sour Memories In A Familiar Place

LAST CHAPTER:

The girl was seen looking at a handsome teal headed boy that was sleeping making everyone shunder in fear. Then the teal head woke up. Everybody froze and they all could only pray 'I hope it wasn't our fault'. Then he looked at them

'teal headed boy':- "What are you all looking at get your ass moving and take your things"

Everyone let a sight of relief as they thank the gods for hearing their prayers.

NOW:

*In some other place with a rainbow headed group*

Kagami's POV.
We all went to Maji Burger because the Universities Winter Cup is in just a month and it seems like there is going to be a new team and we know nothing about that team so we need to get prepared for them. We all ordered and sat and started to think of ways to defeat them but it was impossible to make a plan since there was no one who knew anything about them, not even their real names. Some time later Ahomined sighed and started to complain

Aomine:- "If only kuroko was here we would have had the surprise element so it would be a bigger change."

Those words caused us to have a gloomy atmosphere around us until we hear what appeared to be someone shouting and the door being opened.

Kuroko's POV.
We went to Maji Burger because I wanted a vanilla milkshake and the others were hungry so why not. I opened the door to Haru (Haruna) and let it close after I entered totally ignoring the rest of them only to be shouted at. 

Ayato:- "Hey Tet that's so mean" 

Ayato shouted at me because of being hit by the door. His nose was very red because of the hit so we all start to laugh as we entered and sat. After sitting I asked them what they wanted and went to make our order. A little later our orders were ready so I called Kei and Rei to come and help me carry the food. We ate and chat happily until a certain group of people calls me out completely ruining the mood.

Momoi's POV.
A group of people entered Maji Burger with one of them screaming making us all look at them then I saw a handsome man with teal hair 'Kuroko' was all I could think after seeing him. After the group sat down Akashi started talking.

Akashi:- "Hey didn't that boy just call Tet to the man with teal hair could he be Tetsuya." 

After that affirmation we all kept quiet and looked at the group. After some time we decided to try and call the person who we thought was Tetsuya out.

Aomine's POV.
We got up and went to their table and then Midorima called out to Tetsu. The teal head man and the only girl in the group and also other boy looked over and responded.

The three:- "what is it/can I help/do I know you?"

We all widened our eyes in shock and after coming back to reality I shouted.

Me:- "Tetsu"

This time only the teal head responds he looked a little ticked off.

Tetsu:- "What. Is. It?"

Haruna's POV.
'We were all having a great time until this dumbasses came' I thought.After Tet respond them for the second time they stayed quiet. Some time passed and Tet started to ignore them as they wouldn't say a thing. When we finished eating the group of idiots had already went to their table again and then we left.

(some time after they left)

Ayato:- "Ugh I can't support them" 

He souded anoyed, Ayato really likes to eat and he found that situation disconfortable so he couldn't 'feel the food well' or so he said and he doesn't like anyone that hurts Tet. 

Aya:- "Well whatever we would still encounter them later on" 

(since both are named Ayato we call kuroko's cousin Aya) 

Ayato:- "That's true but" 

Aya:-"No buts"

 Ryo:- "Tet it's easy to see you two are cousins."*laughing*

Aya:- "Hey why are you comparing me to that demon!" 

Me:- "Sincerely I think it's more of a sadistic God."

We all started to laugh at Tet as he pouted then a dark aura formed 

Tet:- "Are you by any means in need of extra training before the competition and Haruna are you in need of some months without dates and sleeping in different rooms" 

Tet was irked which made us all shiver in fear and me to almost start crying thinking 'I don't want to stay without Tet'. All was good but a certain idiot decided to say. 

"Certain idiot":- "Yeah, more of a sadistic God." 

It was then that Takumi appeared and smacked his head shouting 

Tahumi:- "What did you just call to my cute Tet-Tet."

Ryo:- "Outch Takumi" 

Complain the only thing that Ryo could say and then Kei responded to his comment.

Kei:-"Would you prefer to be unable to move for a long time because of the punishment?!" 

Ryo only staid quiet after that.

(Time skip 'one month later')

Akashi's POV.
We were sitting at the bancades in the stadium were the Winter Cup is because the 'Divinitys', the new team we are worried about, is playing and we need information to form a plan. The first team presents themselves and then it's the Divinitys' turn.

Mc:- "The manager our goddess Athena" a girl with silver hair and a mask comes. "The couch and captain our amazing Zeus" a man that looked like Tetsuya wearing a mask comes in being received by a kiss from Athena and a big aproar of the public. "The vice captain Poseidon" another man wearing a mask that also made me remember Tetsuya but was to tall to be him, he came front and fist bumped Zeus. "Then the team Apollo (Ryo), Ares (Aya), Hermes (Ayato), Cronos (Kei) and Hades (Rei)" and the rest of the team comes don't know why they make me remember Tetsuya's friends from one month ago but they all have masks so I can't be too sure of it.

TO BE CONTINUED