"Oh no baby just relax it'll be over quick"

He put his face in my breast and licked them working his way up my neck with his tongue. I turned my head to the side squeezing my eyes closed and crying a little harder. He bit the side of my face really hard and I let out a little whimper of pain pushing him off not realizing what I did.

"Do you wanna die?" He said putting the knife on my neck

I shook my head crying "I just wanna go home"

"So stop fighting me- just let it happen and it'll be over sooner" he said lifting my chin and licking my lips. I quickly wiped my lips- I felt so disgusting.

"Please sir" I said feeling so uncomfortable
He put his hand in my area feeling it through the suit and rubbing it.

"Stop!" I cried pushing his hand away

Just then someone had walked into the bathroom and then Finch jumped off me and put his knife away and I stared at the person who walked in- frozen on the wall. I looked at Finch and then the person again and took the opportunity to run.
I ran back to Rick as fast as I could.

"Rick! Rick! RICK!"

"What!"

"Pl-Please Rick we have to go- W-We have to go home!"

"Y/n what we can't g-eugh-o home yet we haven't even-"

"FORGET THE DRINKS! I wanna go home" I said crying as I searched his lab coat for his portal gun.

"Y/n."

"What?" I said crying looking up at him

"Who."

"Huh?" I said confused

"Who the fuck was in that bathroom with you"

I stared up at him. How'd he know?

"Wha- what are you talk-"

"Y/n, Who was in that bathroom with you?" I paused for a second looking into his eyes I could tell he was upset

"A-a man.. h-his name was Finch"

Rick took out his ray gun and walked off leaving me with his friend.

No one's POV:
Rick walked over to the other side of the bar asking for a guy named Finch- by the looks of it he was still in the bathroom.
Rick walked into the bathroom.

"Hey are you eeuugh Finch?"

"Yes I am" Finch said with a smile

"You seem pretty proud of yourself after sexually harassing my girlfriend"

"Oh- you- you're- look man I didn't know-"

"Oh-oh you you didn't know?" Rick said coming closer.

"I-I've got a knife!" Finch said backing up
"Yea and I got a gun."
Rick put his gun up pointing at Finch
He shot Finch in the leg and down Finch fell.
Finch cried in pain as Rick stood over him.

"Fucking rapist" he said before shooting him again in the liver.

"PLEASE! PLEASE IF YOIRE GONNA KILL ME JUST DO IT ALREADY"

"Oh no after what you did- you don't deserve a quick death."

Rick shot him two more times in the leg and let him bleed out. The man cried out in agonizing pain then eventually went out from blood loss. Rick looked down at his coat- blood splatter all over it.

"Great." He said to himself.

He walked out the bathroom and back to Y/n grabbing her hand and dragging her out the bar.
"Rick- wha-what did you do?!?" Y/n cried