Drunk Rick

{Eeuugh = Ricks burp}

———————-

I was working on fixing my Ray gun when I heard a very loud banging at my door. Who the hell would that be..

I got up with a sigh and opened the door.

"Morty? What is it?"

R-Rick! he- he's passed out in the front yard and I can't get him inside!"

"Jesus Morty where is the rest of your family?" I said grabbing my keys and locking the door behind me.

"I- I was home alone for the day.."

I ran over to Mortys house- as much as I loved being their neighbors it's times like this that can be annoying.

As I followed Morty to his front yard, there was Rick just as he said, passed out.

"What the hell happened!"

"I-I don't know! He just came back through a portal calling out m-my name and then collapsed!"

I rolled my eyes "probably had too much to drink again." I said picking him up off the floor as I put his arm around me and Morty helped taking the other side.

The garage was open so we dragged him inside and sat him in front of the workbench as his head fell forward.

"Morty don't worry about him- I got him.. he's gonna be okay with me."

"O-okay but if he wakes up l-let me know"

"Course."

Morty walked out slowly as he stared at his grandpa.
When Morty walked out I closed the garage door and then took a seat next to Rick. I ran my fingers through his soft blue hair as I whispered to him.

"Rick.. wake up.."
He was knocked, I got no response

"Rick?" I said little louder this time

I shook him a little "riiickkk"

He groaned a little picking up his head slowly as his eyes struggled to stay open.

"Y/n? Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Morty called me over, you passed out in the front yard?"

"Y-yea yea-I was- in my space ship- and then..." he trailed off

"Do you not remember? I asked

He shook his head.

"That's fine- Just- let's try to get you cleaned up"
I said.

Rick nodded

"Don't go anywhere Rick" I said as I walked into the house and grabbed some tissues and wet them a little to clean the dirt off Ricks face.

I went back into the garage closing the door behind me as Rick sat in the same place.

He turned to face me.
I held his chin as I started to clean his face with the tissue and then I set them down.
"Stand up please" I said
He stood up and I took his jacket off he looked down at me staring into my eyes.
I felt my cheeks get hot as he did.
I set the jacket down on the work bench and pushed him softly to sit back down as I continued to clean his face. He stared at me as I cleaned him up. I lifted his head to clean his neck and Rick slowly reached his hand out to my waist and held it.

"Rick your shirt is dirty too"

"You wanna eeuugh take it off as well?" He smirked

"Where are your clothes?"

Rick stood up keeping his hand on my waist.

"Y/n"

"Seriously" I said trying not to show I was blushing.