Part 5

You were waiting at the location where Nick had asked you to come. Then a car and a bike stopped near you. You immediately recognised the car. It was Taehyung's. You saw Taehyung coming out from his car along with Nick. And another boy got off from his bike.

You greeted Nick as he did the same. You were confused thinking what is Taehyung doing here. He told you to not waste your time on him and when you are trying your best to do it,he seems to appear everywhere around you.

Nick : Y/n you look cute.

You blushed at his compliment and looked down.

Your dress.

Your hair

Your hair.
You had a light makeup on.

You looked at Nick and signalled him while looking at the other two people near you. He understood that you were asking why they are here.

Nick : Oh btw,I forgot to say. Since my vehicle suddenly had some problem,I had to send it for repairing. There I met Jimin and asked him to lend me his bike and also invited him. I hope you don't mind.
You : Oh no problem. I don't mind.
Jimin : And about Taehyung,he is my buddy. So obviously I'm gonna bring him wherever I go for hangout.

You nodded understanding.

Nick : Okay so let's go to amusement park.

Nick held your hand and was about to get in Taehyung's car but Jimin stopped him.

Jimin : Oh come on bro ! Are you seriously leaving me alone. Come with me. Y/n you go with Taehyung.
Nick : But -
Jimin : No buts.

He took Nick with him on his bike and they went. You looked at Taehyung who was already looking at you. He then opened the door for you as you got in. He started the car and started driving.

The whole car ride was silent. After sometime,you reached the destination.

You guys started getting on rides. But in every ride,Jimin forced Nick to sit with him. Nick couldn't help agreeing as Jimin was insisting too much. But somewhere in your mind,you thought that there's something in this. Like Jimin was not letting him spend much time with you.