Part 1

I was going to my school on foot. After some time, I reached there and directly headed towards my locker. I was taking out my some of my necessary items when I heard some whispering.

I knew what they were talking about. They were talking about "Him". Kim Taehyung. The heartthrob of our school. He is mostly famous because of his look and because he is rich,some of the girls drool over him. His cold aura is so intimidating that anyone can feel weak under his gaze. He is cold towards everyone except the teachers and some of his friends.

Not gonna lie, I also have a crush on him. But I am not like those girls who are after him only for his money and looks. I'm a shy person and I don't have many friends here. So I like to admire him from far.

And here he was entering with his friends. As usual he didn't smile or glance at anyone. Just then a girl went in front of him with a letter in her hands.

girl : Umm, hi Taehyung oppa. I like you very much. Can you please accept this confession letter of mine ?

Taehyung looked around and saw there were many people staring at them. A few of them were also recording the scene. He didn't like that girl so it was obvious that he wasn't going to accept her confession. But at the same time, he didn't want the girl to get embarassed in front of so many people. So he asked the girl to go outside with him so that he could respond honestly without her getting embarassed.

But other people,including you didn't understand the reason why he took her out with him. People were assuming that he accepted her confession and that's why he took her out to talk privately. You were somehow also thinking that. You felt a bit sad. Ignoring others' gossips,you went to your class quietly as the bell was about to ring.

The class was over. It was lunch break. You went to the canteen and started eating alone. Then, you saw the girl who confessed to Taehyung trying to find a seat with the tray of food in her hands. As you had seats available in your table, you decided to share the table with her.

You : Hey, you can sit here if you want. I don't mind sharing the table with you.
Girl : Oh thank you so much. You're so kind.
You : Sure no problem.

You both started to chat together. You were feeling great to talk with her. She was a good person indeed. Her name was Amya.You got the thought of asking her what actually happened later with Taehyung. So you asked,

You : By the way,I know it hasn't been that much of a time that we've started talking with each other. But if you don't mind,can I know what did Taehyung tell you after he took you out with him? It's okay if you don't want to answer it. I'll totally respect your decision.
Amya : No no it's okay. I can definitely share it with you. After all I consider you as a friend now. So... he took me outside and told me that he doesn't have any feelings for me. I totally agree with it. I mean how can he feel for me when we never talked. He took me out to talk with me privately so that I don't feel embarassed or something like that in front of so many people.

After hearing that, you felt happy of what a gentleman he is. He is cold but kind. You felt a bit relieved in mind. Then you saw him entering the canteen, you kept looking at him and smiled. Just then his eyes met yours. Your eye contact lasted 5 secs as you quickly looked away feeling a bit embarrassed.
Amya : What happened Y/n?
You : Oh umm nothing. Anyways, I'm done. Bye see you later.

# TIMESKIP -

You were at your room studying. Suddenly the small incident of today came in your mind.
You (in mind) : Oh god I wish I hadn't stared at him that time. He caught me staring at him. Will he think weird of me now ? Or what if he has started thinking of me as a stalker? Ugh ! Y/n come on. Just leave this topic. Why would he even waste his time thinking about you. Just focus on your studies.

# NEXT DAY :

You were hoping Taehyung doesn't remember you. You were currently at the library trying to find a book for your assignment. You looking through at the shelves and suddenly you saw Taehyung passing by. You quickly hid your face with a book. You sighed in relief knowing he didn't notice you.

You found your book and then went to sit. You saw Taehyung reading a book. So you chose a table that was not so far from his from which you can glance at him.

You started reading your book and time to time you kept glancing at him. After sometime, you saw him getting up and going somewhere. By then your work was also finished,so you decided to keep the work where it was. You noticed a book  above wasn't kept properly and was about to fall so you tried to hold it but unfortunately your hands didn't reach it.

You closed your eyes ready to get hit by the book but it didn't happen. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung holding the book looking at you. He was looking into your eyes deeply and you felt nervous because of that.

You : Uh- Um, t-thank you Taehyung-shi.

You stuttered as you were hella nervous in front of him. He kept the book in it's place and then turned to you.

Taehyung : You were there. Behind me. Glancing at me.

You widened your eyes.

You : You saw it?

He still had that cold look in his face.

Taehyung : Yes. You know,it's inappropriate to keep an eye on someone secretly.
You : N-No. I didn't mean to keep an eye on you. I didn't have any bad intentions. Trust me.
Taehyung : Then why do you do this ?

You kept silent. Words weren't coming out from your mouth. You didn't have the courage to tell him the truth. His intense gaze was making you more nervous. Tears started forming in your eyes. He noticed it and his eyes softened. He looked away feeling guily for making you cry. He didn't know you were a soft-hearted person.

Taehyung : I'm s-sorry. Don't cry please.
You: No,you don't have to say sorry. I should apologize for my behaviour. I'm sorry. I won't do it again.
Taehyung : It's okay. I don't mind it actually if you do it. I just wanted to know the reason only. Here take this. Bye.

He gave his handkerchief to wipe your tears. You were confused about what did he mean by if I do it. Does it mean he doesn't have any problem if I am the one doing it?