"You're a beauty Enid Sinclair"💜

ENID POV:

I was reading the comments on my daily blog when my girlfriend Wednesday Addams walked in. "Hi Wednesday!" I said with some excitement as I haven't seen her in a couple hours. "Hello Enid." Wednesday said emotionless as always. "Where were you all day? I missed you." Wednesday looked at me with her typical death stare. "Say that again and i'll rip you throat out." This is her way of flirting don't worry. "You never answered my question." "I was out with Tyler." I cringed at the sound of his name, god I hated him. He's trying to steal my Wednesday. "Why were you with him?" I said somewhat angry. I didn't want her near Tyler. I knew about his dirty crush on her. "Me and him were getting coffee together and were trying to solve the mystery." "I don't want you talking to Tyler." "Why?" "I know about his little crush on you." "Enid you're my-my gir-girlfriend." She said girlfriend in a low tone. She hated all those lovey dovey words. "Promise you won't leave me for him?" Wednesday hesitated before saying, "I promise Enid." The corners of her mouth slightly raised but she didn't fully smile. I smiled brightly though. I leaned in slightly and she put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. "Enid please." I would've never expected such an emotionless non-physical touch person to be so needy. My lips attracted to hers like a magnet to metal. We kissed slowly and passionately. I slowly pushed her onto the bed and straddled her lap. I started trailing my lips down her jaw and neck. She gasped softly. I needed her. Wednesday put her hand in my hair as my lips reached her collarbone. I pulled away and looked into her eyes "Can I?" I asked while holding onto the hem of her top. "Yes you may." I untied her tie and pulled her blazer, vest and shirt off and examined her half naked upper body. She looked like a goddess and I wanted to worship her for eternity. She looked me in my eyes. "Enid may I now?" She said also intending on taking my sweater and shirt off. I nodded at loss for words at the sight of her. She slowly pulled my orange, white and magenta sweater off along with my plain white shirt under. We were so close in contact. After a bit of staring she mumbled "You're a beauty Enid Sinclair." As she watched me in awe.

WEDNESDAY POV:

She was mesmerizing. God created a gorgeous creature. All I ever need in life is right in front of me. I grabbed her face and brought her lips onto mine kissing her roughly. I need to feel her touching me. "Enid keep going on with what you were doing." Enid leaned down and kissed my stomach and her hands on either sides of my waist. She leaned up and kissed my neck as she slipped her hand in my skirt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was the best experience of my life. Feeling her all over me. Enid laid on her back and pulled me in as i snuggled my face into her neck and placed my hand on her left cheek. She put her arm around me as we drifted into slumber.
********************************************
I didn't want to get into details of it.

Word Count: 568 words.