That day

I wake up very excited I go to take a bath. The water was so cold I didnt even want to take a bath anymore. I look in my closet a white tght pant and a red blouse I grab my things and went to have breakfast. He was already there my best friend ''Hey Maya ready for school?'' Lucas asked ''Yeah!'' I answered. ''What happen Maya I never look at you so happy'' he said ''I literally dont know and that is freaking me out me so bad'' I answered. We go to the subway and we were in the train but I don't know why Lucas is looking at me with his eyes. He literally is undressing me with his glance, ''What are you looking at, my eyes are up here not down there'' I told him a little bit angry ''I am not looking at you Maya chill out'' Lucas answer me. We dont talk for the rest of the trip. We get to the school and he was still looking at me ''Lucas!? What is happening with you? Since we left my house you havent stop looking at my ass!'' I asked him really angry ''Nothing is hapen...n..ing'' he said while starying at my boobs. Inmediatley I slap him in the face ''You are acting weird Lucas Friar'' he looked at me with a disappointed glance. I feel weird suddenly my face turned very red I wanted to hide in my room. Why is he acting like that? I go to science class and there was Lucas I try to avoid him by sitting 3 rows next to him. It was the longest science class I ever had I check my phone 8 txt messages from Lucas. I will not answer to him. The class ended up and I was the last to get out of there ''I want to talk to you Maya'' Lucas said ''What happen?'' I answered ''I... Ma...I love..'' suddenly he throws me against the desk and grap my from the hips and kissed me. My face turned red in a second his lips soft lips against my lips, it was amazing and it feel so good but this s not okay he is my friend. I push him and I go running from there ''Maya wait!'' Lucas scream at me. I run awat from there I just wanted to go home ''Maya lets talk about this come'' he told me ''Lucas leave me alone!'' I answered ''Maya please come''he said. I wasnt paying attention were I was stepping on ''MAYA LOOK OUT!!!! he scream. The car hit me, I'm dead? I'm alive or what happen?