Chapter 1: Returning Home/Almost killed/Back to Them..

{An Year passes, and honestly I felt happy, Talon activities have been hecka slow, and most of their bases have been brought down, and Reinhardt, has told Me, He is returning to Germany and to Eichenwalde, and offered Me to come, which I do immediately!!!}
[Lilian Pov]

*I smiled as We were in the ship, I was excited, Reinhardt laughs at My state*

Rein: *Pats My back* I am pleased You miss Home that much, I am terribly Sorry about not saving You sooner...The Prince family, were known to be terrible, through the towns and villages..*I hummed, rubbing My arm, I can't wait to see Home*

Lily: *I patted His hand* It's okay Uncle Rein, You've been the best, and honestly I am fine now..*Yes Uncle, Reinhardt was an good friend of My biological Father who was manipulated by My Mother, so it wasn't entirely His fault* I just can't wait to be Home, I hope it looks the same..been nearly three..and half years..*He nodded as the Ship, shakes, signaling Were landing, I beamed as the ship hatch door, slides open, I was in total nostalgic awe, as People laugh and roam* Home....

Rein: *Picks Me up and sets Me on his shoulder, I laughed as He grabs our backs* Home...*He walks as People come to say welcome back* Let's go to my House, and we can get situated..*I nodded, as He walks through the crowds waving*

*We soon arrived at His house, which seemed to have some of the old looks to it, but little bit modern to, We entered as I ran, He told Me guess room was towards the hall on the right, I entered in setting My two bags down, and smiled excitedly Home!?*

Lily: *I walked out, dressed in normal clothing, I see in the living room, Uncle Rein, looking at an old picture, of His Crusader days* You were an amazing Crusader Uncle, I bet Your old commander, would think the same..*I patted His arm, He smiles softly, rubbing My head* ...I am gonna explore the town..*I stood on my tippy toes, kissing His cheek* be back for dinner!!..*He laughs*

Rein: *Pats my head, as I leave* Don't stray to far Young One!!

Rein: *Pats my head, as I leave* Don't stray to far Young One!!..*I laughed as I ran out, I smelt the air and breathed out, I roamed the town*

*I see people wave at Me, and gave Me some tips and stuff, but someone at the food stall, told Me this*

Food Seller: *As She gave Me, an amazing sandwich* It's good to see You back, Lily, You were the little Nightingale around here, but I warn You, be careful around the old abandoned woods, That old castle...its dangerous..*I stiffened, That's the hole reason, I wanted to come*

Lily: *I waved defensively* Don't worry, Mrs. Linster, I know when to be careful, and I am trained in multiple ways of combat, so I should be fine!..*I beamed, She chuckles, as I waved bye, I pulled out my wrist pad, and texted Uncle* 'Heu Uncle Rein, I will be late for Dinner ish, need to go see something, I promise to come back as soon as I can before late night.' *I sent the message, and looked seeing how its almost dusk*

*I sighed as I made sure My pistol was strapped to my thigh, and I have my magic ready, I went invisible, part of the many experiments, from Talon, I ran towards the old woods, which seemed to be blocked by gates and walls with heavy defensive wires and such, I snuck out, and roamed, I decloaked and walked about, using my senses and memory to guide Me*