Joining Azur Lane and conversations.

Few days has passed after killing some kind of ghost. The Archons decided to take a break while also gathering info about Azur Lane's recruitment, whether the information is from the internet or from the locals.

When the 'gift' was given to them (more like, being forced to their brains), they were confused and also curious why Azur Lane never had a shipboy. Zhongli concluded that it has something to do with the wisdom cube that affected the ship.

They found out that the recruitment is open from now until the next month. Which means that if they need to join Azur Lane, they are going to go through recruitment first, which means there is going to be a long queue. They don't know if the recruitment method here is the same like back in Teyvat, information that they gathered gives nothing about how it will go.

Without wasting any precious time, they head to Azur Lane to get their applications accepted.

------------------------------------------

After a long day of waiting, mostly because of the long queue. The Archons is now back to the apartment in Zhongli's room.

"So, what do you guys go by?" Venti asked, referring to their names that they wrote in the applications.

"I'd rather have them call me by Ei, if they ask why I don't put my last name. It's because I still don't trust them yet." The Electro Archon told him. She was sitting on a chair with her legs crossed.

"Same as mine." Zhongli nodded.

"Oh I thought I was the only one..." Venti smiled in relief.

"We also have to face their test first if we are to be able to join Azur Lane." Zhongli reminded them. He recalled what the receptionist informed him.

"Did you guys got placed in the first batch?" Venti asked.

"Yes, it seems that we are placed together." Ei responded while Zhongli nods to her statement. "Besides, we applied at the same day after all."

"So~ what do you guys think will happen in the test?" The Anemo Archon crossed his arm, while the other supported his chin.

"They would definitely test us about some basic knowledge about ships... But I have a feeling there will be other tests as well." The dark brown haired man closed his eyes.

"Then let's do our best! I hope all of us could pass the test." Venti smiled. The other two couldn't help but also smile, this could be the right time to tighten their bonds. It's been a long time since their last meeting, when there is no aggression or tension amongst them.

Venti hoped that when he finally get the chance to meet the other Archons, it won't end up with force or tension. But he knew that if that were to happen, the Celestia won't let it. So he know better to cherish what he had now...

Ei smiled fondly when she remembered back the time everyone she cared about is still alive. While in the present most is gone, but at least, she started to feel something fill inside her heart. The feeling of that she once had lost finally comes back to her.

As for Zhongli. He finally had back those who will share the memories again. Now he only need osmanthus wine for them to drink together.

The rest of the conversation went nicely between the Archons. Oh how they wished this moment would last forever.

------------------------------------------

"Ow! Where are we?!" A guy who wore goggles winced at the wound on his forehead.

"Tsk... It seems we have fallen to that person's trap." A young man with tanned skin and medium length grey hair frowned with his arms crossed. A clear disdain was present on his voice.

"Huh. This person is better than I thought." A tall woman with dark blue hair brushed off the dusts on her shoulders. She then began to analyze their surroundings.

"I'm sorry guys... This is all my fault." The guy with goggles looked down with sadness.

"It's fine. This is normal for me, you have to expect them luring us in to a trap whenever we are chasing our target." The woman patted his head.

"Guys... Look." The young grey haired man pointed one of his fingers to the south of their location.

As the two followed the direction he is pointing at. Their eyes slowly widens. Tall buildings, a weird flying iron dragon, and last but not least. A giant building looms across every building.

"This... Doesn't look like a Snezhnaya nor Fontaine's building... Just... Where are we?" He asked, his eyes gazed upon the tall buildings infront of him in disbelief.

(AN: And scene! Three new familiar peoples has entered the fray. It's only a matter of time if they crossed paths with the Archons, but until then they won't appear in the next few chapters. Let's just hope they don't gather any unwanted attentions, but considering the luck of a certain someone. I think it's close to impossible.

Next Update: TBA

SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A- Okay I won't finish it but Jacksepticeye's old outro brings a smile upon my face. Anyway, good bye!)