You both order something that you both found appetizing. Once you got your order, you guys sat in a small booth in the corner.

Both of you were having small conversations, laughing, making jokes, just becoming great friends over all.

Walking to his car still talking enjoying yourselves. He once again opens the door for you.

                    ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Once you get home, he says bye to you, reaching in the backseat, he hands you a bouquet of baby's breath. You thank him and hug him at the same time.

Little did you know Diego was watching from the window, once you walk to the door he quickly moves to the couch sitting down.

You walk in and head towards the kitchen looking for a vase forgetting Diego is there. He watches you examining what you are wearing.

Once you put the flowers in the vase, you go upstairs to your room taking the flowers with you. Diego quietly following you.

You place the vase on a table in front of  the window. You hear a door slam, making you jump. You turn around and see Diego standing there.

"What are you doing in here" you asked him leaning against the window.

"How was your little date with Joao" he sits on your bed facing you.

"It was good, just talked but it really doesn't concern you" you turn around looking out the window.

"Yea it kind of does concern me" he stands up standing behind you.

"How so?" You turn around and look a bit up, he grabs your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Maybe because you're mine and always with will be  mine" grabbing your face, he kisses you.

You resist for a good bit, but finally give in, deepening the kiss. Wrapping your arms around his neck.

He picks you up, placing you on the table by the window. As he places you on the table your dress lifts up revealing just your underwear, since you weren't wearing shorts.

"Seems like you were ready for something to happen" one of his hands rub one of your thighs and his other hand playing with the hem of your underwear.

"No I just forgot to put on shorts on in the morning" you avoid his gaze and look the other way. He kisses your neck going down to chest. He pulls away grabbing your face making you face him.

You blush, looking into his eyes blushing even more, only seeing lust. He pulls you off the table and bends you over it lifting your dress up and slowly pulling down your underwear.

He slowly rubs your area looking down at you. You bite your lip to avoid making any noise. He slowly inserts a finger, pumping in and out. He inserts another finger going faster

You finally let out a moan, earning a smirk from Diego. You cover your mouth as he keeps going not seem to be stopping any time soon.

"Dieg..o I'm cl..ose" you mutter out, he slides is fingers out sucking on them quickly. He pulls down his sweats and underwear lining himself up.

He slowly enters you, earning a whimper, he stays there for a bit making sure you get comfortable. You let him know that your comfortable and starts thrusting slowly.

You cover your mouth again, he grabs your hands holding them on your back. You press your face against the table as Diego's thrust becomes harder and faster. He kisses your back and keeps the same pace enjoying the noises that were coming from your mouth.

He lets go of your hands soon grabbing your chin, he pulls your body against his, making you look out the window. His thrust become harder, you breath was shaky, you grip the table making it shake. The flowers fall on the table the water spilling on the table on the floor and a table.

"D-diego ple..se, I-im clos..e" you let out a shaky breathe. "Me too baby me too" his thrust became more sloppy.

He continues the same pace for a good bit. You and him cum at the same time, with him pulling out and releasing on your back.

You lay in the table, trying pulling yourself together. Diego cleans you up and picks you up laying you down. He sits next to you and plays with your hair. You move his hand and shift closer to him. You pull his cock out of his sweats and underwear, you kiss up and down his shaft.

You fix your position, then put your lips on the tip, you swirl your tongue around slowly. You soon put half of his length in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down in a steady pace. He holds up your hair, while groans escape his lips. You pick up the pace soon enough deep throating his length.

More groans escapes his mouth, soon enough he releases in your mouth, you swallow it and sit up looking at him. He grabs your face and kisses you, you melt into the kiss quickly giving in.

"I've missed you" he mumbles against your lips. You slime and kiss his cheek.

"I did too" you lay down, he soon lays down too wrapping his arms around you.

                    ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1350 words
So idk how I feel about this chapter because this is the first time I've written smut :( so idk I feel iffy about it and it seems lame lol ok sorry