You've Been Unfriended

Start from the beginning

"thank you." Brooke says

"but i still need you to be more of a role model understood?" Abby says

"next Kayla, you didn't have a solo but i think you should've, your bits in the group dance were fabulous and you were a big team player from the second Maddie gotten a solo to the second she won you were thrilled for her."

i smile

"and at the top of the pyramid Maddie, you have not had a solo for weeks it's tough getting there it's even tougher staying there and you know that."

"this week we will be attending intensity dance in Fort Lauderdale Florida" Abby says we clap

we clap

"everybody will be in the group dance, now the group routine is a contemporary piece the name of the routine is Money Is The Root Of All Evil, moms the costumes are emerald green like the colour of money or envy and they're gonna need some work we need head pieces we need trim and you'll be using actual real money on the costumes"

"Maddie obviously a solo is going to you and Kayla it's back to work you're having a solo and my other solo is going to Brooke"
"we have a lot of work to do moms go ahead and go upstairs, spread apart we are doing a whole warmup."

|Pyramid|
"now ladies think about this it's blouzy so think of being in a speakeasy or a nightclub" Abby says

and we learn the group routine

"make it bigger 5,6,7 go" Abby says

and we do the line again

"don't steal Maddies pose" Abby calls out

we do it again and i give sass

"girls if you don't look like Kayla you're immediately doing it wrong."

"again, 5 6 7 go"

"duh duh duh duh IN!" Abby says

"too late Mackenzie i want you side the floor the opposite direction."

we hear Christi and Kelly fighting and we all look up

"let's go" Abby says to get our attention back

|Three Days To Competition|
|Group Rehearsals|

we start going through the routine

"oooh you're knees bent" Abby says

"Paige you should be the outside of Nia"

"let's move Kendall back and pull her up a little taller"

"uhh you girl in the front move over to the right you shouldn't be in the centre move, Kayla move to where she was and get into a middle split so Maddie can be seen."

i move to where Chloe was and i get into a middle split

we go from the top of the routine

"alright we're gonna break right now, you have one more day to work on this dance and that's it one more day."