How Amane met No.7

Amane Yugi, a high schooler fell in love with (anyone you choose) and wanted that person to love him back, but the only problem was that he was always called a daikon. He wanted his wish to be granted but he didn't know how until he heard a rumour.

''Hey, have heard the rumours, about the seventh of eighth wonders, Hanako-kun the bathroom ghost, they say he's in the third stall of the boys bathroom stall, if you want to summon him, knock two times and say 'Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, Are you there?' Then he'll grant you any wish you want.''

''Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, are you there?'' Amane mumbled.

"Here I am~" said a light tone.

"Huh, AHH!" Amane screamed loudly.

Screamed the boy while the other person was laughing loudly.

"That sounds like a girl," Amane thought to himself.

"That's because I am a girl you know?" Called out the girl in a sarcastic mood.

Than Amane got scared from that and stood up to the corner.

"She's transparent, is it because she's a ghost." Amane whispered to himself.

"I prefer the term apparition." The strange girl replied to him.

"WAIT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A BOY! BESIDES, AREN'T THE RUMOURS TRUE!" He shouted out loudly to the girl.

"Well that's not the style I'm into these days," She said.

"THESE DAYS!" He shouted.

"Anyways," She said.

"Well, I'm Hanako-san of the bathroom, I'm very delighted to meet you," Hanako said delightedly.
"Also, are you just a perverted ghost?" He said honestly.

"Ok I'm going now," Said Hanako sadly in despair.

"NO NO NO NO COME BACK I THINK A GIRL HANAKO IS WAY BETTER THAN A BOY HANAKO! BESIDES ITS VERY UNFAMILIAR FOR A BOY TO BE NAMED A COMMON GIRLS NAME," Shouted the boy in sadness.

"You think I'm... cool... IF THATS IT TELL ME YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WISH!" Exclaimed Hanako in excitement.

"I'm Amane Yugi, and my wish is that I would at least have a friend except my brother and sister!" Amane said in excitement (again).

"Amane, huh... WELL THAN, CONSIDER YOUR WISH GRANTED!" Hanako pronounced.

"Is there a magical object you use or something," He said in enjoyment.

"I do, it's wonderful!" Hanako called.

"Eh," Amane said in disappointment.

It said '50 Ways To Have A Friend' with its light magenta border and violet cover.

"This will be able to help you make at least one friend," Hanako commanded.

"No, I thought you used like a type of magical object or something," Amane said in despair.

"Well I'm actually a beginner to be honest." Hanako said truthfully.

"WHAAAAAATTTT!" Amane shouted in

END OF THE CHAPTER

Hello people, Ally here, why this might not make sense is because I was watching Wednesday while making this so yeah,
Goodbye. :) 🌑🦋🌿✨

Words:474