Kunikida-san seems to have realized what Karma-kun was pointing at and screams in anger and shock. Karma-kun tsks and sticks his tongue out at Kunikida-san, which definitely further fueled his anger. I sympathize with Kunikida-san, who now has to deal with both Dazai-san and Karma-kun's waggishness. Dazai-san and Karma-kun seemed to have made a secret alliance to annoy Kunikida-san in their heads. These two together are big trouble.

Finally, all of our stomachs were full. I really felt like I wouldn't be able to eat sushi for months.

Sugino: I'm so full! Thank you for the food Kunikida-san and Dazai-san.

Sugino smiled warmly while patting his stomach. We had eaten way too much, courtesy of Karma-kun. Kunikida-san seemed to have calmed down due to Sugino's appreciative words and just nodded. It looks like Kunikida-san's anger had quelled down. I sighed in relief.

Me: May I ask, what kind of work do you do...?

Dazai: Oh, that? We're Detectives!

Dazai-san raises his finder while saying so. I had a blank look on my face and so did Sugino. Karma-kun looked intrigued by the topic and started to listen attentively.

Me: That is something hard to believe to be honest. I had never thought of that as their jobs. Sugino looks like he thinks the same. But detectives? It seems like a quite interesting job.

Karma: So, what? Do you like-

Kunikida: And when he says that... he doesn't mean we hunt down lost cats or wayward spouses. Our domain is the realm of more dangerous work. Have you ever heard of the 'Armed Detective Agency'? Home to those with unusual abilities.

I suddenly recall what I have heard about the 'Armed Detective Agency'. Karma-kun's face distorted to one of shock, before getting into deep thought, his usual mocking smirk out of his face. 

Me: I've heard rumors of this Armed Detective Agency. They specialize in cases that can't be handled by the police or the military. A twilight armed force right between the worlds of night and day located in a city known for its notorious criminals, Yokohama. I've heard that the Agency also has supernatural powers...

Sugino had drops of sweat on the back of his head, he still cannot believe what they said. Well, I can't blame him. Our gazes landed on the two men across us- one was writing immensely in his notebook, while the other was just smiling towards us.

Me: But does that go for these two?

Suddenly, Dazai-san looked out the window. There was a beautiful pond present with wisteria trees all over the area. It was created by the restaurant manager to give the place a good ambiance. He gasps in awe with sparkles in his eyes.

Dazai: That Pond looks rather deep... enough for a person to drown in.

Kunikida, scolding Dazai: Don't analyze if you can drown yourself in a place like this!

Dazai: No, I'm talking about the drowning health method. 

Kunikida: What the hell is that?

Dazai: What?! You don't know it? It's good for your muscles as it releases the tension out of it, which in turn increases the efficiency of the movement of your hands and legs. It even increases your lung capacity.

Kunikida: Oh really?! That would be perfect for me.

Dazai: You should definitely write this down!

Me: What does that even mean? I am confused.

Karma-kun snickers in the background which gave the hint that something bad is going to happen. I stare at Kunikida-san who is enthusiastically in his notebook while muttering to keep track of what Dazai-san said moments earlier. Dazai-san was also giggling so it really means this is going to end up badly.