𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"10 minutes k liya chup ho jao bus." Mehwish mouth shut at his request as she tried to glare at him. Keyword: tried but she couldn't do that not when her husband was looking all Shareef to her.

"Sirf 10 minutes?" She stayed quiet for a few seconds before asking. He 'hmm' in response to which she nodded her head and sit on her side and sigh in defeat.

'Apna mehbob ki bat talna wali wo kon hoti thi?'

"Okay~~."

Right after ten minutes, Mewhish speaks.

"Ab bool lun?" Zeyan mentally groan and tugged his head and ignored her which didn't go unnoticed by his wife as a little disappointment fell over her making her blink her eyes from getting them wet.

When Zeyan didn't say anything for a while she put her head against his shoulder and mumbled.

"Isko band kr dain na. Mera sa batain kr lain." When mehwish didn't get any response from Zeyan she winced and put her hand over the laptop and tried to close it.

"Bus bhi kr jayain mehwish." His voice came out hard as he glared at her hand on the laptop and pushed her hand away from it making Mehwish's heart drop.

"Per..."

"Ab apki muja awaz bhi na aya ai samjh? Bolna ha? to bahir ja kr sab k saar khayain kisi ka or muja... jayain bus yahan sa..." Her heart tugged at the glare he was giving her. She bit her lips while looking down at her lap and sit a little away from her and murmured in a soft voice.

"Aisa to baat na karain..."

"Leave." Mehwish bowed her head and slowly get up from the bed while hiding her face from him and wearing her slippers and walked out of the room while Zeyan stayed still in his place and shut his laptop and rubbed his hands over his face feeling frustrated and angry at himself for lashing out.

Guilt started to build inside him as he saw a tear drop from her eyes. He stand from the bed and look at the place where she was just sitting.

"Well done Zeyan, well done."

♥♥♥♥

"Tera to lagta hai demagh he kharab hai. Uspa gussa krna ki wahja jaan sakta hun?" Abdullah said and shook his head like he was disappointed and he was! His best friend had gone crazy. Congratulations! And now he needs a world-class lecture.

To say he was surprised to see his friend at 11 pm in front of his house. Recovering from his shock Abdullah glared at his friend and step aside to let him explain why he was at his house at this time when he should be beside his wife!

Zeyan only stared at him blankly look not knowing what to say. While Abdullah controls the urge to strangle him at his stare.

"Ab do jawab q kiya aisa tum na? Or muja ya maat kehna k saar dard ki wahja sa tum na usko danta hai boht acha sa tuma janta hun main. Kis baat ka nakhra dikha raha ho tum?"

Zeyan wanted to say, confess that his wife had taken a place in his heart but then he decided against it.

"Wo mera baba ki pasand hai." After a while, in complete silence, he said that but soon regretted it.