then boruto's face become normal and he placed his arm in Sarada's neck and teased her by saying,"you know Sarada, if I was there, when sakura-san was is of our age , I swore I will definitely marry her".

sakura face has light blush on young blonde's comment.

"you know what I am bit jealous of sasuke", boruto teased her.

"so go on date with her", Sarada said shaking his arm from her neck and crossing her arms in her chest.

now sakura joined boruto teasing her.

"I would never mind to go on date with him." sakura said to her smiling mischievously.

"oh..fine ! then you should go on date and I will go to my room", Sarada said with little bit anger and jealousy.

both sakura and boruto bursted in laughter very loud and Sarada noticed their laughter and feel embarrassed with her reactions when she realized that she just become jealous of teasing by boruto.

then boruto comfort her saying,"hey don't be like that we are just teasing you".

"yeah Sarada,",sakura assured her,"and I will never steal your boyfriend", sakura said with teasing smile to her ear so that only she can hear.

"mom",Sarada said in low voice full of embarrement only hearable to her.

"so now you two should go",sakura said to them boruto nodded and as well Sarada.

"and come home by 8 o'clock", sakura instructed Sarada and boruto nodded saying,"you can count me","i will take her home safely".

"I know sweety that you will",sakura appreciated him.

"now I feel like he is your son and I am stranger here", Sarada said frustrated.

"oww.. Sarada don't be jealous", boruto laughed at her.

"what if I will be his son then how I will be able to meet someone like you", boruto flirted with her.

she blushed at his comment and said nothing.

"hey Sarada! you are so lucky that you have someone like him, you know, I wish sasuke was like him",sakura teased her again.

"mom! do you mean dad is not romantic at all", Sarada teased her mother (revenge).

"hn..no I didn't mean that", sakura blushed and feel embarrassed.

now Sarada is smiling as she now get lead in teasing competition.

but boruto defended sakura by saying,"hey don't tease my favourate girl", boruto said to her while gently hugging sakura.

"oww are you hurt by her words", boruto pretend to care about sakura and sakura also joined him by nodding.

"see.. you hurt my girl", boruto show fake anger to sarada'.

"oh I am sorry, is your girl is okay", Sarada also teased them.

"you better should", boruto faked anger to her and then they all laughed while boruto released sakura.

"so go now", sakura motioned them to leave and boruto nodded saying," love you sakura-san",

and sakura said in return," love you too ", "Sarada best of luck!","love you baby", sakura said to Sarada and first stance in low voice.

then both boruto and Sarada get out the house.

now they are walking side by side and silence kept between them.

"so where are we going ", Sarada asked to break silence between them.