chapter 4

New day come as sun light is emitting on Sarada's face then she slowly opened her eyes and said while yawning,"Goodmorning Mr.Sun", and smiling.
"Ohh..today is my date","shit!shit! I need to hurry up it's already 9:30 am",she said while looking at clock on her night stand behind her bed.
Then she went into bathroom and after getting ready"i can't believe he is back and i am going on date with him","it's just like a dream",she thought while she coming down stairs as see sakura is in kitchen preparing food.
"Good morning mom", sarada yelled excitedly.

"Good morning...Good morning",

"well!Well!someone is seemed to be very happy today", Sakura said in teasing way while looking at sarada.

"Yeah",sarada reply in awkward way looking in other side.

"So I guess you are going out today", sakura take of look of her.

"so are going on date or something", sakura teased her again.

"oh c'mon mom! you very well that", Sarada told her narrowing her eyes.

"yeah!yeah! I am just kidding","you know that I am happy for you", sakura said while caring Sarada's cheek with her hand.

then they both sit on the dinning table and eat their food and then sakura see clock."now you should go.....",

the knock on door cutted her and they both turned their head to the front door and smile on Sarada's face give hint to sakura that who will on the door.

"now go", sakura motioned Sarada to open the door and she nodded and went to open the door.

"hey sarad.", boruto stopped as he is stunned by seeing Sarada in beautiful dress.

"you look awesome", boruto speak after regaining his composure.

"you also look nice", Sarada said blushing little.

"o c'mon Sarada, just nice", boruto teased her and the came close to her,"am I not looking awesome like you", he said in seductively and low voice.

Sarada's light now become redder and she is locked in blue eyes of him and not able to look away.

then suddenly he backed up him and said," so are you ready to go".

"yeah just two minutes then we will go", she said and boruto nodded.

"now please come in", she allowed him in and then he came inside and waved his hand in air as he see sakura," hey aunt sakura".

"hey don't call me aunt ", sakura said.

"what! why", boruto said confused.

"hey just call me sakura you know , hearing aunt is just like I am in 60s so that why", sakura explained to him.

"hey don't underestimate yourself sakura-san, you don't look like aunt actually if I say honestly, you just look like Sarada's big sister", boruto teased her.

"oh c'mon! don't lie to me", sakura said shyly.

"no, really! you know what , if you was of my age , I will defenitly said that all the boys will be have crush on you"," including me", boruto encourage her and last line in low voice.

"oww.. boruto you are so nice and are really cute", sakura appreciated his words.

"yeah .. I am", boruto smiled proundly.

then Sarada appeared there,"so what talk is going on".

"hn",boruto noticed her.

"nothing", he said gently.

"you know Sarada, your boyfriend is really cute", sakura teased her.

by hearing "boyfriend" both boruto and Sarada's face were red.