Chapter - 1

(it starts when it is 1 year and 11 months are passed from the day when boruto left village with sasuke, for training for two years.)

"It is nearly two years now ,from the day boruto left for training with dad",she thought 💭 while walking in street.

"Ahhhhhh....,why I am thinking about that stupid boruto!why?why i always think about him?what is wrong with me?",thought came while she shaking her head.

"Now sarada focus",she said while taking long breathe.

"I want to become hokage, for that I need to become strong and should have more control over my emotions",
"Hmm...", She nodded in agreement
But suddenly ,("when you become hokage,I will be your right hand man and I will always protect you"), the words said by boruto came in her mind and smile is visible on her face.

As she gripped her hand on her chest and the thoughts of boruto came more now then before.

"Ahhh..boruto! What have you done to me",she roared while looking at the sky.
Then suddenly voice came,"what happened sarada?",

"Ahhh..",she turn around and said,"cho cho..", as the expression of sarada suddenly change when she look at her friend ("did she heared what I said before?") Thought suddenly came in to her mind.

"What is wrong sarada?",
"Why are yelling and on whom are you yelling?",chocho see around to see any person but there is no one around except both of them.

"What are talking about?","why i should yell when there is nobody around", as she said with awkward smile and loking to the other direction of her.
"You are acting awkward sarada",

Cho cho narrowed her eyes came close to her ,"hmm... What are hiding from me?",she said while looking directly into her eyes.

"No..No..nothing Cho Cho.hehe", sarada said while shaking her hand in front of her face with little blush on her cheeks and some sweep on her face.

"Sarada.. just tell me",
"You know that you can't hide your secrets from me",cho cho said while coming more close to sarada.

"Hn..ok fine", she said while exhale 😮‍💨 heavy breath.

"So what is it?", Cho Cho asked.
"Actually...you know..um..that", sarada trying to tell her.

"Oh..come on just tell me sarada",cho cho said with little frustration.

"Actually I feel like something is missing from me, I feel incomplete and sometimes I feel like depressed 😔 and...",sarada said while looking at the ground.

"Oh! is the so..hn..", Cho Cho said while thinking 🤔 about what she said to her.

"Yeah", sarada said while taking her head up to face Cho Cho.

"Ok..from what time this thought and feelings starts to come to you?", Cho Cho asked.

"It just start coming after some time when boruto left village with dad for training ", sarada said with sadness on her face.

"Okk...", Cho Cho said.
"So thoughts of boruto also came to your mind?", Cho Cho asked.

"Yes", sarada said while gripped her hand on her chest tightly.

"Do you feel like butterflies in your stomach when you think about him?", Cho Cho asked.

"Yes", the only word is came from sarada.

"And thoughts of him always come to your mind even when you are not thinking about him and when you try resist that thoughts ,it came more and more", Cho Cho asked