Kageyama Tobio (self plug? self plug)

Kageyama crochets.

(i wrote too much of this in my discord archive server to rewrite down on wattpad so heres some screenshots lol)

yoohoo hello whoever reads this!

its been a long while huh? (two years- or three if you dont include the chapter before this one)

ill get to the point- i just recently started writing this fic called "crow in a blue castle" which is not at all a unique title-

basically follows hinata after a car accident ends him up living with his dad and having to move to seijoh-
its only in its beginning phase so there isnt much and ngl i have no clue where this fic is rlly headed but id be honored if u'd check it out!

(i also have a fic im still writing about an old oc i made years ago that moves to shiratorizawa due to unsuspecting transgender reasons, but itll be a bit til i publish that one i think. hes best friends with tendou and has mommy issues)

anyhow, heres a little preview of "crow in a blue castle"
——
There's a reason Hinata never really knew his father.

His father left him and his mother when his sister was born. He was six at the time- a ball of sunshine and blissfully unaware of everything, including his parents' declining marriage.

Okay, he wasn't completely unaware, of course. He heard them yelling and arguing when they thought he'd gone to bed. He remembers, very vaguely, the way his father slurred his words and stumbled to bed on the many, many nights he came home late from work.

He never really spoke to his dad, mainly because his dad never spoke to him.

There were also times when his father got aggressive. Not with him, but he remembers the bruises that'd appeared on parts of his mother she'd tried to cover up. Hinata never said anything about them, simply hugged her and helped her around the house. He thinks it made her feel better.

But as the years went on, their relationship got worse and worse til eventually, his mother had had enough and left. Took Hinata in her arms and yelled something about finding a better life without the man, Hinata himself is surprised he remembers anything that happened on that day at all.

But atleast now, with a sister on the way, he and his mom could start a new chapter in their lives. A happier one.

And they were happy.

That was until that night.

A drunk driver, the doctor's said, had crashed into their car.

That was the night his happiness, their happiness, was taken away from him.
——

...thats rhe whole prologue- anyhow, no pressure but i hope you lot have a good day!