39

Chapter 39 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 11

    One day passed, the matter of changing the owner collapsed, and the desire to dissolve the partnership also collapsed.

    Jun also half-lyed on the mermaid car by the pool, thinking about Yusheng, and for some reason, he was quite happy when no military uniform was approached in front of him all day long.

    While thinking about how to deal with Gu Juexiu, who has a real partner with him in the future, he admired a few beautiful and pitiful little mermaids not far away who were supported by officers who took off their military uniforms, and went down to the water with swimming rings. frolic.

    The male mermaid, who still looks like a teenager, is lying softly in a swan swimming circle, guarded by muscular officers, and sometimes "accidentally" collides with the mermaid chest to chest.

    The tender-faced male mermaid turned around, and once again caught off guard and slammed into the strong chest muscles. The white and bronze were stuck together. The mermaid panicked and pulled for a long time before stabilizing his body, which made the officer laugh out loud.

    Jun also silently glanced at the little hand of the mermaid pressing somewhere on the chest of a certain officer, and guessed in his heart who they were eating whose tofu. In the end, I came to the conclusion that in this world where people and fish can snap, animals on land and sea are not pure.

    The unique footsteps of military boots on the ground came from beside him, and Jun also turned his head and saw Gu Juexiu, who had a straight figure and a human appearance.

    The other party didn't wear those work clothes this time. He wore a slightly loose casual dress neatly on his body, with the top button buttoned up, covering up all remaining traces of ambiguity.

    Gu Juexiu raised the corners of his mouth to Jun Ye, leaned over and sat down on the edge of the mermaid car, without saying anything, first reached out and touched Jun Ye's tail fin openly, and the corners of his mouth rose even more.

    Jun also raised his tail silently, and then slapped down on a certain salty pig hand.

    The hand did not dodge or dodge, and the back of the hand was soon dyed red. Gu Juexiu turned his hand over indifferently, and held the tip of Jun Ye's tail from the bottom, still smiling, and said: "The residence has been arranged, our home , do you want to take a look?"

    Jun didn't answer, his eyes fell on the paw stroking his tail.

    Gu Juexiu deliberately followed Jun Ye's line of sight, rubbing his paw vigorously, until Gu Juexiu's line of sight stopped on that part for three seconds, then he showed an expression of "Huh? Why are my hands here?" Apologetically, he slowly withdrew his hand.

    Jun Ye: "..." There are

    quite a lot of scenes.     At this time, Jun has also figured out the control method of the mermaid car. He reached out and pressed the control button hidden on the side of the mermaid car. A virtual panel rose up. Just as he was about to operate it, a shadow covered it.

    Although Gu Juexiu almost wrote the words "abducting a mermaid" on his face, Jun Ye nodded and agreed to leave.

    Sooner or later, he and Ai Li have learned about marriage problems in this society. Even if Gu Juexiu can dissolve his marriage with him, someone else will "marry" him away.

    A heat source higher than the body temperature of the mermaid was attached to the body, and the right ear fin was blown, and it was numb, and a voice with a smile sounded beside the ear: "My aircraft can't fit such a large mermaid car, Let me hug you, daughter-in-law~" The