22

Chapter 22 [Zerg] Female insect attack 22

    Under Jun Ye's gaze of whether you have taken the wrong medicine, Joshua didn't seem to feel that there was anything wrong, still smiling shyly, and quietly leaned on Jun Ye, which can almost be said to be Half retracted into his arms.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    Amidst the gasping sound of the army female behind him, Jun Ye embraced the male worm's shoulder expressionlessly, and led the worm out of the airport.

    All the married females looked at each other in blank dismay, were they dazzled? Is that really a male? How is it completely different from theirs?

    Unmarried females are envious and aggrieved, with the sour feeling of a single dog being abused.

    The moods of both sides are always together: Fuck! It's someone else's hero again!

    ·

    There was a celebration banquet in the evening, and Jun Ye first stuffed the young master, who was ready to do something at first glance, into the aircraft and directly drove him back to the apartment.

    The young master also sat very quietly in the co-pilot, not only making no noise, but also not asking a word.

    With this appearance, in the ancient times of his original world, she is definitely a gentle and virtuous wife.

    But this is the Zerg, the Zerg male will be gentle and virtuous? No kidding, they're not bad enough to play bug life.

    "You... have nothing to ask?" Jun also looked at Joshua with some hesitation.

    I just put the worm to bed two days ago, and I took the mission out this morning and didn't come back until the evening. With the temperament of the young master, it doesn't seem like he won't care about this.

    Hearing this, Joshua immediately glared at Jun Ye in pain and aggrieved.

    Fuck him, Tianjia females like obedient males!

    After being pressed and fucked for two days, when he woke up, there was no worm beside him, and there was such a terrifying document next to his pillow, and after searching half of the base, he couldn't find worm... It was like he was abandoned by a female worm.

    He hasn't died yet! How can it be abandoned? !

    It's good to be angry, but the male who is angry with the female of the Tianjia tribe will be hated, right?

    Boom...

    "No... It's good that the master has returned safely."

    Seeing the male worm complaining and aggrieved and pretending to be calm, Jun also fell silent.

    Now that we've talked about this, the young master still doesn't question him loudly while throwing himself on him to be a rascal?

    After much deliberation, only the young master had a subtle change of mind after reading the report of the Tianjia clan, for example...

    think he will run with the ball?

    Jun was also shuddered by the picture that appeared in his mind. He had also seen a few military females with eggs. It should be...won't they have a beer belly?

    After some conversation, Joshua wanted to maintain the image of a well-behaved male and Jun also had a pregnancy phobia and reached a deadlock.

    At night, when both of them attended the celebration banquet, the atmosphere between the two insects became even more weird.

    Jun was also embarrassed by the young master's outfit, and Joshua was angry because he carefully dressed the female insect but didn't even look at it.

    Standing beside Jun Ye with legs crossed and a little stiff, Joshua quietly tightened the hem of his dress, because of the cold scene on the aircraft, he even put a lot of thought into dressing at night.

    He obviously chose the pure and weak white color matching according to the preferences of Tianjia females. The upper body is an extended shirt with a delicate robe, and the lower body is cool and cool Tianjia long socks...

    He wears such humiliating clothes, but Why didn't the bug around him even look at him? Every time, the sight drifts by in vain, is he so unsightly?

    As soon as the drinks went down, the banquet was very lively. Jun also explained some precautions to the worm in the logistics department, and unconsciously glanced at the slender calf of the male worm wrapped in white stockings from the end of his eyes, and he was shocked in his heart. Force yourself back to God.

    The young master was wearing thin clothes on the lower half of his body today, and Jun didn't stay too long at the banquet, so he took the young master back to the apartment early.

    Jun Ye just closed the door, and when he turned around, a warm body came up to him.

    "Why are you ignoring me?!" Joshua put his arms around Junye's neck and questioned, while speaking, he tiptoed and bit Junye's chin hard.

    "Don't you females of the Tianjia tribe think that males don't need to wear pants? I didn't wear them! Look at it!!" Joshua shouted, tearing off his coat, and continued to stick to Jun Also chew on the body.

    Put neutral? !

    Jun also lowered his head in surprise, his lips happened to be bitten by the crazy young master.

    This bite was out of control, as if a flame was burning from the place where the two worms touched, Joshua's breathing became short of breath, and he tried his best to push himself up on tiptoe.

    Jun also raised his hand to pick up the male insect.

    Because of the experience of being pushed against the wall two days ago, Joshua was very familiar with this posture, and immediately clamped the female's waist with his legs.

    Jun Ye can now be sure that the young master really only wore white stockings and went to the banquet with him for a walk, and an unknown fire rose from his heart. A fart|butt.

    Almost gone, still going crazy here!

    He strode to the bedroom, slammed the door, and threw the worms on the bed.

    He glanced at the male worm that was lying on the bed and turned his head to look at him, and said coldly: "Get down!" Even though he looked

    crazy just now, Joshua was very cooperative at this moment, kneeling down on his body, and finally Good posture for rear entry.

    Jun also untied the belt silently.

    Hearing the sound, Joshua looked back, and was so frightened that he sat up with his hands covering his back, and stammered: "Not yet, it hasn't been lubricated yet..."

    Jun Ye: "..."

    What's going on in his head? Color scraps?

    Jun also pulled out the belt as before, held it in his hand, tried to pat the leather part on his palm, and looked at the panic-stricken male and said calmly: "Go back and lie down, don't let me help you."

    Looking at Jun Ye's ruthless expression, the young master slowly turned around and lay back on his stomach, his legs were so soft that he almost trembled.

    It is said that the females of the Tianjia tribe are very irritable. It is said that they are very cruel to the males in bed, especially the females of the royal family. Every year, many males are broken in their hands...

    will be messed up...

    will be blood spattered three times Ruler...

    will...

    huh-

    snap!

    "Wow!!"

    Joshua angrily turned his head and stared back with tears in his eyes. This is different from what he said!