𝟎𝟏 | 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

❪ Morpheus x reader ❫
˗ˏˋ Dream a Little Dream Of Me´ˎ˗
PART 1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❪ Morpheus x reader ❫˗ˏˋ Dream a Little Dream Of Me´ˎ˗PART 1━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊,

but rarely amongst the waking, if one didn't dwell too much into it. Dream, Lord Morpheus, Oneiros, lord of dreaming or whatever you know him as. The only thing his is certain of is he is to serve the humans. Him and his siblings of the endless. His existence is solely based on 'dreaming'.

If it were not for dreaming, how would humanity evolve? Be where it is today. Hopes, dreams, daydreams, its what humans do.
At least he is determined to think so...

"SHE DIED IN PEACE. IN HER SLEEP,"

┏━━ Morpheus spoke as he stood by the wall parallel to Johanna. Both under the building to avoid the heavy rainfall that had formulating outside. The silence being covered by the sound of rain and thunder. Morpheus dressed in all black while Johanna wore a trench coat, both drench in rain.

   Johanna looked off to the right, where it
poured, making sense of the information she just received. With a teary-eyed look of understanding she replied, "I'll let her dad know."

     Looking back at Morpheus she told him, "You know, she was actually a good person. There are a few of them out there, you know? They're not all like me and Roderick Burgess."

   "You are not Roderick Burgess." Morpheus says determinedly. Knowing Johanna was nothing affiliated with the likes of that man.

   Johanna stares at him with curiosity before advancing to where he stood. Stopping mere meters before him, she looks up and kept direct eye contact with him. The moment was interrupted by a raven's cawing. Looking towards the left of her vision, she takes a quick glance at the bird before return her gaze at Morpheus. "And what's your friend's name?"

   Morpheus eyes Matthew before responding, "His name is Matthew, but his is not my-"

   "Look after him Matthew." She says to the raven as she interupted Morpheus mid-sentence. The raven, who's name is Matthew, hops towards them and gives her a nod of agreement.

   "He needs it." She added. Johanna took one last glance at Morpheus before opening her umbrella, walking through the rain. Right after leaving from the building, Morpheus calls to her.