I looked around to see if I can see anyone but I couldn't "Shit" I said to one but myself and called for my Ikran she came flying down right by me.

I got up carefully not minding to pull out the metal until I get help I hopped while saying small curse words at the pain but pushed through I finally got on her and rode off away from the scene to the camp where we now call our home.

I flew back in to see everyone look up at me I finally landed and watched as My dad and jake came running over to me the boys not to far behind them I tried to hop off key word Tried but ended up falling and the worst part was I fell face first meaning that the metal dig deeper into my thigh.

"Ow fuck!" I shouted pushing up a bit "Reva!" My dad shouted coming over I looked up at him nodding my head weakly.

"Where were you we thought that you were dead?!" My Dad screeched out looking down at me finally Jake and the boys were over by us I rolled my eyes.

"Well I got thrown by an explosion got hurt and yeah Baba I'm okay even though I have a piece of metal in my thigh!" I shouted back at him and started to stand up a little so he can see.

Neteyam was the first to come help me up I hissed at the pain in my thigh my brother came over not a second later on my other side each boy had one of my arms over their shoulder as they helped me stand.

"Neteyam take her with you so you both can get medical attention" Jake said to his eldest son "Yessir" He said giving him a nod.

Alun let me go as I put all my weight on Neteyam we both left as Alun and Lo'ak got a talk from both of the fathers.

"You just don't know how to stop getting hurt do ya?" Neteyam asked me while he walked slow and I hopped a little but he still had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Actually I was on a pretty good streak with not getting hurt until you three shit heads wasn't doing your job" I told him he looked over at me and I gave him a sarcastic smile and dropped it.

"We had to follow after Lo'ak you know how he is and how he can get without even knowing the dangers ahead" He said to me I shook my head.

"Well you and Alun are older you guys should've threatened him or something I know he doesn't listen but you guys could've at least tried, so am I right or am I right?" I said to him he chuckled shaking his head.

"Ya know for you to have a piece of metal stuck in your leg you sure do know how to keep playing around" he told me i nodded and smiled.

"Well that's what I'm best at" I told him he shook his head at me and stopped I gave him a questioning stare.

"Neteyam why are we stoppi-" I was trying to ask him but stopped as he scooped me up into his arms bridal style.

"Well we're taking a bit to long and blood is dripping down your leg and I have a wound so come on no complaints" He said to me and kept walking the last part shut me up cause he knew I was gonna complain but whatever.

"I could've pushed through it doesn't even hurt that bad and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna hurt when they take it out" I said to him he looked down at me and raised a brow.

"Oh really?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹