𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟸

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞" I said hopping off of My Ikran looking At my brother and two friends Lo'ak and Neteyam.

All of them looked over at me as I rushed over towards them "What are you doing here?!" They all said at the same time I rolled my eyes at them.

"Because I have permission to be here did you guys forget Warrior in training" I said in a obvious tone holding on tight to my spear.

"That's bullshit! How do you out of all of us get to be here?" Lo'ak asked me I shrugged my shoulders and till my head to the side.

"Probably because I'm more mature then all of you and I learn faster and also did I forget to mention I listen" I said to him he rolled his eyes at me.

"Me and Neteyam are older than you so I don't get why you're allowed to go out and help while we sit back and watch and also we're mature" Alun said to me I gave him an irritated look.

"I don't care and in plus Neteyam doesn't seem to have a problem with it, Isn't that right Neteyam?" I asked looking over at the boy who made my heart skip a beat.

He just stared at me in a daze he nodded slowly star strucked "Neteyam does care he just doesn't know what to say cause he's in shock" Lo'ak said to me jumping in.

"Oh is that right?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows looking over at Neteyam again who still was just stuck in place.

Alun rolled his eyes just like Lo'ak finally they both elbowed him in his stomach at the same time snapping him of his trance he grabbed a hold of his stomach saying a small ow "I do care and the boys are right...i guess" He said to me I rolled my eyes at him irritated.

Before we could say anything another plane started to making its way back everyone started to run grabbing what they can Jake yelled at everyone to go "We need to go now! Run!" I screamed at the boys and started to run with them following after me.

Missiles came down as we dodge jumping over debris we all kept running until the plane shot right at some of the debris by us causing an explosion sending us into the air in different directions.

I coughed my ears were ringing I tried to sit up but stopped when I felt my thigh hurting I looked down at it to see a piece of metal sticking in my thigh.

I put a hand up to my mouth to muffle the cry that came up my throat I sat up using my hands to push me up in a sitting position my ears still ringing I moved one of my shaking hands to my thigh to see if the metal went through I sucked in a shake breath looking at the small amount of blood sweeping through the wound but I saw that it didn't go through all the way.