Y/N with his quick reflexes uppercuts the lead mercenary while he kicked the fourth one with his chakra-coated feet as he flung a few meters away from him. The last merc yelled in anger as he tries to smash Y/N with the butt of his rifle, but Y/N dodges left and grabs the rifle before he slams the merc in the ground hard, and stabbing him as a final blow.

And with the five mercenaries dead, he nods to the gaped SHIELD Agents as he ran past them and turns to the next hallway.

When he reached the prisoner's cell that is holding Loki,  he arrived exactly when he heard Loki's staff stabbed Coulson on the back. 

IGNORE THOR

IGNORE THOR... HE FELL DOWN INSIDE THE CELL FIRST

Y/N: "NOOO!! PHIL!!"

 Y/N yells in anger as the illusion of Loki disappears in front of Coulson. Y/N with an enrage face tries to kick Loki but in the last second Loki uses his staff to block the attack and retreated a little. He did some quick hand seals and punched Loki with the rock coated fist, so powerful that he crashed on the other side of the wall.

As the trickster now out of the way, Y/N hurriedly went towards his uncle-figure, leaning on the wall as he crouches down, trying to heal him with the Mystical Palm Jutsu. Coulson, with his remaining energy puts his hand on the blonde's arms while shaking his head.

Coulson: "N-No need for that... kiddo... D-Don't exhaust yourself..." Coulson weakly said.

Y/N: "B-But I can heal you!"

Coulson: "L-Like I said... no need."

Y/N is now confused on why Coulson doesn't want himself to be healed, angry on the trickster's actions, his eyes morphed into Kurama's. 

Coulson: "W-wow... So that's the eyes of the F-Fox..." Coulson smiles as he stares into his red eyes and slitted pupils. "Y-You consider him as your friend, d-do you, kiddo?" He added when Y/N responded with a nod as he ruffles the blonde's hair.

Tears were now falling from Y/N's eyes as he stops the healing and grabs the hands of his Uncle Coulson. He cries and cries until he heard his last words.

Coulson: "I'm s-sorry for not seeing you growing up as a h-hero... I-I know that your mother and your father are proud of you. K-Keep your dreams and be h-happy. You're still a teenager after all... M-Make me proud, Y/N." Coulson chuckles a little before he draws his last breath.