animalistic love

Ok so this is based of this picture I found on Pinterest. The art is not mine I was Just inspired by it to write this story .

Trigger warning : (swearing)

Johnny knocked on Vs apartment door

Johnny knocked on Vs apartment door . V answered only to see a tall fluffy creature at his door . Johnny looked down at V rubbing his neck in embarrassment . He had taken something that would turn him into an anthropomorphic animal and in his case a 6 foot k9 wolf . All the same features as Johnny. From his mannerisms to his clothes and even the way he stood . V was suprised to say the least to see his friend such a situation. The fluff stuck out from where the metal arm met his shoulder . His ears pointed back with his tail between his legs . Its me ... Johnny'. . . . V?

Johnny what in the fuck ? The young merc questioned.

V stood in shock just taking it all in . After a moment he envited Johnny back into the apartment watching the K9 be very weary of his new found hight his tail swayed with his swagger as he walked . Johnny took some time to explain what had happened while V just ran his fingers through the fluff that ran up his arm . Whilst talking Johnny noticed a slight change in Vs demeanor he noticed that his fangs could be saw as quite intimidating. As he bared his teeth in annoyance a growl escaped his throat. V sank back into the couch looking at the rockerboy with fear . Johnny was still getting used to how his animalistic body would react to his emotions. Noticing V no longer petting him with glee he looked down to see claws coming out of his hands . This was all to mutch. Johnny said sorry as his ears once again slicked back among his black locks. He reached his hand out to V as a gesture of safety. V cautiously reached out . Johnny's one hand was bigger than two of his combined. He analysed the paw /hand that sat in his . Johnny watched intently as V ran his fingers between each of his . V smirked as he saw a slight wag of Johnnys tail . Johnny hadnt noticed , completely focused on the small touch that the two shared. Telling appart emotions can be hard as a human . But if you've got a tail its mutch easier. V let out a chuckle at the sight . Johnny couldn't cover how he was feeling anymore. As he heard V laugh his tail wagged more furiously. He looked back to see the motion . A blush grew beneath his furr as he forced his tail down with his hands to try and stop it . V dared to reach up and give Johnny a scratch under the chin and behind his ears . Johnny was completely at his mercy as a slight whine of satisfaction escaped his muzzle.

Johnny couldn't help it he moved to Vs hight and Licked his face . The equivalent of a kiss . Johnny realised what he had done as V stared at him . A mixture of confusion and joy on his face . V then reached up and gave the K9 a peck on the nose . Johnnys heart skipped a beat in his chest . Was this really it . Was V really admitting his feelings for him . Ofcourse Johnny couldn't hide how he was feeling as his tail gave it away.

V reached up beneath Johnnys vest running his hands through the thick fur that covered the rockerboy's chest . Johnny lifted of his vest allowing V to examine every inch of his new body . Hands explored each and every tuft of furr finally reaching a few hairless spots. Scars on Johnnys body from the day the tower fell . V looked Johnny in the eyes touching the sacrs making sure he didn't hurt him . They didn't hurt anymore though. His hands traveled to the dog tags that hung around his neck . A stark contrast the cold metal against soft warm fur . The same with how his arm met his body . Slick , silver and cold . He picked up his Silverhand even that had been turned animalistic bent into sharp metal claws . Whilst V sat handling Johnnys silver arm a deep growl could be heard from within as he breathed. So rough yet so gentle . His warm breath on Vs neck as he sat waching him intently. V felt small under his K9 counterparts gaze . He reached up and ran his hand up and underneath Johnnys chin up to his muzzle as Johnny leaned toward the touch . He took of his shades looking him deep in the eyes . Still human like with wight eyes with deep brown iris . Those deep brown eyes that he had fallen for .

Later that night.
As the day drew to a close V led Johnny back to his bed
This was the couple's first night together. Johnny was hesitant. The first time he would lay with V and as a 6 foot K9 . Yet V remained confident in his decision. He trusted Johnny not to hurt him whereas Johnny didn't trust himself especially with his new claws . V got changed and jumped into bed . Johnny kicked of his leather pants now only in his boxers and climbed in beside V . Arms reached out and clung to his body . V could feel Johnnys heart pounding in his chest . He didn't feel like was in any danger . In fact this was the safest he had felt in a long time . Vs fingers ran through the thick fur that lined the K9s body as he fell asleep. Johnny curled up around V bringing in his tail to hold him in a close embrace. The small figure in his arms so sweet and secure . Johnny fell asleep happier than he had ever been .

Through the next day the potion still had not worn off . V woke up wrapped in a fluffy embrace. He gently reached up and Gave Johnny a gentle smooch on his muzzle . The rockerboy woke up and gave a whine as he stretched out with V still firmly planted on his chest using him as a pillow . They got up got dressed and went out . As they were waiting at the traffic lights Johnnys tail swished and curled round V holding him close as the rockerboy stood with his hands in his pockets. V and Johnny stopped at a noodle hut in the city to grab a bite to eat . Johnny had to duck at all the doors as his head almost hit the ceiling. Leaving claw marks everywhere he went . It took him a minute but he finally got used to handling the chopsticks. V and Johnny sat in conversation. As they spoke Johnny tail wagged sweeping the floor . V found it adorable as he smiled with a chuckle.

Later that day Johnny went back home as V ran an errand.

V arrived home a little bit later . He showed Johnny what he had gotten. A black collar made to fit him with spikes and a tag . Inscribed in the metal was (Bad boy) Johnny laughed at the sight . He allowed V to fit it to him as he kneeled down . It fit snugly round his neck . Preem . Johnny actually didn't mind it as much as he thought he would . It was comfortable enough.
And along with it came a chain leash . Im not your pet V . Johnny chuckled. Yea but you look so cute . V purred back . Johnny couldn't resist. He'd do anything to make the young merc smile .

So the next day as V headed out on his job he kept a hold of the leash that hung from Johnnys neck . His job now slightly easier as anyone who was looking to mess with him took one look at Johnny, who bared his teeth at anyone who looked at him the wrong way, and fled . And anyone else would get what was coming to them

. After a while the embarrassment of being on a leash faded as he now liked the feeling of being Vs guard dog .

V walked with the leash in hand letting it hang loose with Johnny swaggering menacingly behind him looking down from his muzzle upon those who dared look him in the eye .

When they got home V rested as Johnny paced the apartment on all fours. The younger man grew concerned seeing Johnny in such a way .

I guess he is an animal I just never thought he'd be doing that . He thought.

Johnny growled with frustration and made his way over to V then slumped his full body weight on him giving his cheek a wet lick . More of his animalistic side showing. V sat petting the K9 giving him a scratch under the chin as he let out a whimper of satisfaction. He could get used to this . Seeing the rockerboy being so affectionate. V got up and took out a pair of keys . C'mon. He becconed. Johnny stood up and followed. V drove him out to the badlands.

As the pair got out of the car Johnny questioned why they were here. V replied. Well you were pacing the apartment like a dog I figured you need some exercise. Johnny looked at V confused as he motioned towards himself. He was already Jacked how mutch more could he gain ? No I mean as in how you take a dog for a walk . Your wolf side clearly needs some entertainment. Johnny was just dumbfounded. V reached into his trunk and grabbed an old football. Placed it on the ground and Kicked it as hard as he could off into the badlands then turned to Johnny and said . Time to see what you can do , Fetch! Johnny smirked at the gesture . Your gonna treat me like a dog ? He queried. If your gonna act like one I sure am! V quipped back .

V watched on as Johnny took the challenge. First of sniffing the air for its scent . Then getting down on all fours and sprinting off kicking up dust in his wake . A minute or so later Johnny came swaggering back with the ball in his jaws . He dropped it as his feet and kicked it towards V . V again kicked it into oblivion Johnny watched as it sored above his head . Off into the bush . Johnny sped off on all fours retrieving the ball and bringing it back to V .

After a while of this back and fourth. Johnny prowled back to V dropping the ball at his feet . Nuzzeling against him finaly sitting like a dog as V scratched the underneath of his muzzle .good boy he chuckled as Johnny gave a slight growl at the pet name . The two got back in the car as V drove off road and parked a fair distance away from the road . They sat atop a large rock watching the sun go down . Johnny curled round V letting him pet him .