death in paradise

Based on lynyrd skynyrds song free bird . Again I do not own this song This song is owned solely by the band lynyrd skynyrd and personally I think its a really good song . If you have the time go on and give it a listen if you like rock songs . 😁

Oh and be prepared to cry with this story . Sorry 😅😭.

Johnny was now dead and V was going through his belongings trying to figure out what to do with them . He came across the olds tapes they found . And one with Johnny's name on it ( free bird ) it said underneath his name . V decided to sit and listen to it . It was Johnny he had recorded himself doing a cover of free bird but changed just a few lyrics. As the intro started V reminisced on Memories of his now dead husband as he heard Johnny sing ( if I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me ) V broke down it tears . The verse came on with (But if i stay here with you boy . Things just couldn't be the same . Cause im as free as a bird now ).V realised Johnny was singing this song to him . Love from beyond the grave . V sat trying his best to hold himself together listening to the rest of the song . When he heard Johnny sing . Bye ,bye baby its been sweet love .yea. though this feeling I cant change . But please dont take it so badly . Cause lord knows Im to blame) Vs heart sank he knew it wasnt Johnnys fault . It wasnt his fault he died. Trembling in place feeling his whole being fall appart bit by bit . The song got faster and V got more frustrated.

As it got to the solo V got up and screamed THIS ONES FOR YOU JOHNNY!!!through his tears . He violently trashed his appartment with full on rage that he couldn't hold back anymore .to Johnny playing free bird . After trashing absolutely everything in his apartment V lay a crying mess curled up in the fetal position holding Johnnys shirt begging him to come back as the song ended.