AU Chapter: Super Ordinary

Start from the beginning

Y/n chuckled at the nickname Sun gave Moon on his phone. They then nodded as a response as to what Sun said.

"Let's get some food on the way" Sun suggested.

"We won't have time to go to the Daycare and set up then" Y/n began walking.

"We cleaned the Daycare last night- or I guess you and your doubles.. But it's clean now!" Sun ran up to Y/n.

"Still. I need to set up the computers system, then get snacks, help you set up a game or the crafting table- ugh the crafting tables... Always a mess" Y/n began to rant, "that's if the line is short. If there's lots of people, which there usually is, we won't have time to eat and-"

Y/n abilities began to switch on. There were now two Y/n's. Sun sighed, having done this multiple times (no pun intended) he knew what words he could use to calm them down.

"We will have time. Have you checked your Fazwatch? We'll be able to do all those things. If it makes you feel better, I can text Moon to get us some food while we fix up the Daycare. Whatever there is to fix anyways.." Sun tried to sooth Y/n the best he could.

Y/n realized their powers had been triggered by their stress-filled rant. An idea came to mind. 

"Or.. I could have my double get it for us" Y/n suggested.

They looked at their copy. Y/n's double nodded and took off into the employee halls.

"Or that.. Sunshine we should really work on your stress levels though. Using your abilities will only make it worse" Sun said cautiously.

"Oh and yours don't have draw backs either?" Y/n raised an eyebrow. 

Sun paused.
"Mine don't cause me stress, which can have physical effects too. They just make me really tired" Sun explained.

Sun and Y/n eventually arrived at the Daycare. Y/n greeted Pepper, who was at his desk watching his phone. Pepper waved back with a smile until he saw Sun. Peppers smile turned into a scowl and he gave Sun a dirty look. 

Once at the desk, Y/n set up the attendance system before helping Sun. Y/n helped with the crafting tables while Sun began putting toys in different areas for kids to play in. The room suddenly shifted from it's cold temperature to a nice warm temperature. 

Sun gasped. 
"Moons here!" Sun quickly made his way to the large Daycare doors.

A wave of warmth swept over Sun as Moon stood in front of him.

"Suun! How do you know when I'm at the door? Lucky guess maybe?" Moon greeted with a joke.

Y/n greeted Moon, their double soon walked in.

"Am I seeing double or what?" Moon laughed.
"Someone's in a good mood today. Did you sleep well?" Sun asked, "I guess you woke up in a good mood, or should I say... Warm mood?" 

"Yeah-no. Leave the jokes to me, Sun" Moon half-laughed.

Y/n clone handed everyone their food. Moon looked at his with confusion.

"What's wrong with it?" Both Y/n's asked.

"Nothing just.. It has tomatoes in it, I don't like them" Moon shrugged.

"I'm sorry- I didn't know" Y/n's double apologized.
Another version of Y/n's clone appeared, making it so there were three Y/n's in the room.
"I didn't know what you wanted. I can go back and get something else" Clone 2 and 3 of Y/n said.

"Y/n it's ok. Re-call your doubles, everything's fine" Moon reassured Y/n.

Y/n's doubles slowly faded away, leaving the original.
"Sorry.." Y/n apologized shyly.