𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Începe de la început

"Get the f-

"Si Si did you want your bag too- Nigga why you so close" we hear Zay. He had backed up and let me go as soon as we heard him. He still was too close. He's the kind of person that makes you want to spit on them. A thick ball of spit, but he'd probably enjoy it.

"You still hanging around this ain't shit boy. Didn't daddy teach you better than that" his spoke lowly near my ear playing with my hair. I felt disgusting in my own skin. Every time he touched me I felt bad but I know it's because of growing up here. All of his actions have two sides. Zay pulled me towards him and the two eyes each other.

"Sienna I know you didn't come starting shit with your father already. Just do what- Oh Zayden" she says coming into view.

"We're going up to Babygirl's room" he replied holding my hand going up the steps. I felt her staring at me but ignored it. That man is a creep and he's not my father.

I got in the room and heard Zay shut and lock the door after. I'm tired and now I'm regretting even being here.

"...weird as fuck, he stay getting close to you and shit. What she mean don't come in here starting shit? His ass was too fucking close..." Zay rambled on and on for about five minutes. He can not tolerate him in the slightest bit. I don't blame him, I can't either. He's creepy as hell.

"It's just one night and then we're going to your moms, right" I ask to make myself feel better. I can obviously make it through one night but Zayden and him usually argue before we could ever make it a full night with the both of them here.

"Yeah. I'm telling you if he does anything else though we're leaving. He don't need to be up on you. I still can't believe she was about to be upset with you" he say's continuing his thoughts.

"Sienna Open this door" we hear Mommy say as she tried turning the knob.

I rolled my eyes before going towards the door. Just as I opened it Zays phone rang. He answered the call and stepped out the room as Mommy came in. He mouthed he'd be in the hall if I need him. She shut the door some before she stared at me and began talking. Disgust and attitude rolling out her mouth with each letter she used to speak.

"You can't even make yourself look presentable around him" she scoffs.

"What do you want"

"You will not enter my house and disrespect me or your father. That man does nothing but love and want what's best and you act so rude to him. He's offered his bed to you for tonight knowing this one is old and you are just so rude. Then you don't tell us your bringing someone and we had plans".

"His bed- do you hear yourself? I swear you never listen to a thing I say to you. Fuck him, I will never be anything but rude and cold to him. He's the dev- " I spoke before she slapped me. I just stare at her.

"Watch how you speak about the only two people who care about your ungrateful and spoiled ass. I love Zayden so I don't know why you constantly try to drag him down to be just as miserable as you. It's pathetic that you won't let him be happy apart from you. You're just like a fucking leech. I swear your birth was the biggest regret I'll ever have" she says and I stay staring at her. I doubt she'll ever change or understand me. She shouldn't of had me if this was how she knew she'd treat me. No one made her have a baby. On top of it all I've constantly tried telling her my issue with that man. She won't listen or calls me a liar, and she knows I'm not lying.

"My bad Babygirl it's was Dukes asking if we made it." Zay steps in. I turn my attention to him for only a second. I know she won't but I wish she would of said something else hurtful for him to hear.